Teen Dating Issues/boyfriend problems

Question
I have a boyfriend that I've known about 3 years we've been together for a year and 3 months.
He's real good to me . The only problems I have are that we don't get to see eachother much . Last summer I saw him 3xs . No joke . And this summer under 10 times. During the year we saw eachother under 29 times . . We live in about the same area and he says his mom doesn't let him do things that's whu he can't see me . . Anyway he was being mean one day and we talked about somethings . I said I'd give him 2weeks to prove to me that he wanted to be with me . Or we'd break up. He's always been there for me and I trust him . . I do go through his phone and sometimes he mght try and take it from me . Or looks right over my shoulders when im going through it. About a month ago I asked him for his Facebook password he gave it to me but it wasn't the right one . About 2 days later I asked for it again and he told me something different. . Girls text him on there . . And I don't know if I should stay with him or just break up ..because im kinda mean to him because I feel like we've grown apart a bit because we don't see eachother . .

Answer
Hey Amber,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same, which clearly reflects that how much you serious about working your relationship out at any cost. Kudos to you !!!

Well afront I would like to remind you that love, care , pampering, trust matters in relationship but at same time, whats more important is how much does a partner stands by your side and supports you when it really matters the most. A man who can't stand by a lady and make her feel secure, take her out of her insecurities, would never lead to smooth bonding. I do understand the fact when you say that there has been a distance between you both and you hardly get to see each other, see distance matters when bonding is shaky and people are unsure about each others feelings. Physical presence can always calm down nerves and lead to more stronger bonding and partners cherish more being with each other.

Also, another aspect when you mention that he is reluctant to share across his passwords and shy away from sharing his phone, is clear signs that he is involved in flirting or doing time pass with others and at same time, trying to keep you in his hands, so that his both hands are full. You are emotional and quite attached, and have also given him that feeling that you love him and can't be without him, so he has taken you for granted that, you won't leave him and he can make up by making you emotional or pamper your somewhere anytime in future.

it's high time that you sat back and realize do you wanna wait for a guy, who needs back up of yours and when he is free he resorts to chatting with other females, when he himself is attached to you. Another aspect is may be that you quite possessive about him or cribs at times, so he decides to maintain a distance, with other area might be physical closeness, which guys do value a lot. I find that men are attached to Facebook more , when they come across ladies online, who talks freely, doesn't get serious much and also involved in sex chat and all. In case you would like to work out things, see if you cant out serious talks a bit and be more casual fun loving and soothe him, if he still doesn't change, you have your answers.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

Teen Dating Issues

Relationship Counsellor