Teen Dating Issues/I dont know what to do!

Question
Okay so me and my most recent ex Matt broke up after 8 months of dating. I loved him a lot. But I always seemed to be really happy with him the really sad. Before we started dating I met a guy named Kyle. He lives over 8 hours away from me and since neither of us can drive for another 2 years we haven't met. But Kyle and me always have been really close. He's in love with me and treats me like any girl would loved to be treated, and ever since me and Matt broke up I've liked him even more. And I started to love him. We aren't dating and I wont until we can see each other more. It's been about a month since me and Matt broke up and he texted me the other night saying he misses me a bit, and that he's met other girls and none of them are as good as me and that he kind of wants to get back together with me. I want to get back with him. But if I tell Kyle I do he will be so upset. I will probably break his heart. Which I don't wanna do. So I either get back with Matt and hurt Kyles feelings a lot. Or say no and wait a year or so for Kyle? I don't know what to do!  :(

Answer
Hey Erin,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same, which clearly reflects that how much you devoted towards your relationship and want to make it smoother at any cost. Kudos to you !!!

Well, in today's practical world you don't need to just see who loves you and cares for you. You need to choose that guy who has never asked you to cut down your wishes, desires, always motivated you, made attempts to be with you and never tried to dominate you. Your major weakness is that you get carried away easily with others strong and soothing wordings. The guys know that you are quite intelligent and beautiful for them and no guy even tries to loose such a gal in hand. But you don't have to lose mental peace in emotional way, but choose the best one. Sure there would be broken hearts, but to keep others heart can you compromise on your life?No, you can't. It's unfortunate such thing has to happen, but you need to pick yourself up, sit alone and decide your priorities. Realize who can stand by you for longer run and with whom you would never regret adjusting in life with.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....
(relationships.counsellor@gmail.com)

Teen Dating Issues

Relationship Counsellor