Teen Dating Issues/love tri

Question
I have a friend who has a major crush on this guy who is like kind of our friend, not really, we text, but its complicated, lol. The guy is J and my friend is A. So A has liked J since May, and my friends and I all know and stalk him together,lol. But I have secretly liked J since 6th grade (I am in high school now)and I didn't become friends (again) with A and my other friends till 7th grade...i didn't tell them I liked J. Any way, I am afraid that J will ask J out, because I am J's lab partner and he always talks about A, and any way this is a love triangle, and I cant tell A i like J , and idk what to do!

Answer
Hey Jacky,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same, which clearly reflects that how much you devoted towards your relationship and want to make it smoother at any cost. Kudos to you !!!

Well, never be insecure in life and trust yourself always!! Girls don't fall for looks or intelligence always, they normally fall for small small gestures done by guys and when guy just remain his true self. You already decided in your mind that A would like J and you would lose out, you actually have been comparing yourself with J and feeling insecure. When infact you should have focused on getting along with A more and spending time, if your feelings are true. Just that she was your friend in past and all, today you find others praise her and you realized that you also had feelings, then that's different case. First sit back in-life, decide your priorities and see what you really wanna do and how much inclined in practical life are you towards A. Then pick yourself up and go and make serious confession to her, without being worried about her reply.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

Teen Dating Issues

Relationship Counsellor