Teen Dating Issues/still has feelings?

Question
my ex asked me if I met other guys then he told me that I'm one of the msot nicest kindest and caring girls he has met then I said "no one else has said that to me before" then he said "people these days don't complement one another as oftern as they should" what does that mean? does he still like me? we talk regularly as we are still good friends

Answer
Hello Maria,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same, which clearly reflects that how much you value feelings of heart. Kudos to you !!!

Well it's always seen that when a relationship breaks, guys normally try to see how they can still keep a hold on their ex and don't let her go off. They would always try to use sentimental, emotional stuff to make the gal feel, that her ex still loves her and blah blah. Here your ex is just trying to play around with wordings, as he knows that you love such pampering, compliments stuff and is prone to getting carried away with strong soothing wordings. He is aware that you still in awe of him and somewhere feelings are present. He is trying to make you weak so that you bond again or atleast be in casual touch.

Well the scenario I have highlighted is what usually guys resort to. To check if your ex is also doing the same, just be to the point to him and don't go overboard with his praises and all. If he actually desires to be back with you, his actions, wordings would reflect. Even if you show arrogance, he would still try to make you feel special and work out ways to be with you.

If you guys are still good friends, then may be he wants to get into something without any kind of relationship or commitment and at same time keep you in hand also, or may be have some physical pleasure. You are strong and mature girl, so think wisely from all angles, as to what went wrong in past and do you still wanna be with him, keeping aside Love part.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

Teen Dating Issues

Relationship Counsellor