Teen Dating Issues/What do I do now?

Question
I suppose before I go launching into my problematic story, I should give a little background.
Okay, well, nearly four years ago I met the literal love of my life. I didn't believe in soul mates or that kind of thing, but I honestly believe we belong together. Now, when we met I had no clue we would end up together, much less this deeply in love.
In the early months of our friendship we got to know a great deal about each other. Now for three and a half of those four years he's been a sort of vent for me. A much needed one at that. I struggled deeply with depression and anxiety due to several family issues, a few of which I'm sure ill share here as well.
So, this guy (let's call him Andy) and I have seen each other though tick and then. Bad relationships, rough breakups, bumpy roads. We've been returning best friends for most of our four years together.
He's now the closest person I have. He knows more than my own parents, and helps me more than they do as well.
I can't possibly see my life without him. He's a large part of my life, and even a large part of me.
We decided we wanted very much to be together romantically almost a year ago, but due to certain circumstances we had planned on waiting for an exclusive relationship.
Not too long after we decided to wait we realized we couldn't.
I couldn't do much of anything without thinking of him.
I boy couldn't hit on me without me mentally pointing out every way "Andy" was better.
So we decided to go ahead and try to pursue an exclusive relationship.
The previous preventive circumstances did still apply, greatly limiting our relationship.
One of the circumstances being age.
He's nineteen years of age while I'm just sixteen. Making our relationship technically illegal.
Another one being distance.
I reside in West Texas with my aunt and overbearing, ignorant, controlling, rude, disrespectful uncle, while he's in Nevada.
Despite these stressors we carried on an otherwise fabulous relationship. All summer we talked, skyped and messages each other. He's been a perfect boyfriend.
We had been together for over five months when my uncle went snooping through my things and found a thread of our texts. When he realized how serious our relationship had become, he told my aunt and they've since prevented me from having any further contact with "Andy"
While I've finally convinced them to consider letting us at the very least remain friends, even if the only time we talk is under their strict supervision.
My controlling problem is, what do I do until then? It's been almost two weeks since this occurred.
I miss him terribly. I cry a lot and I constantly feel out of control. He kept me balanced.
I have no friends because of my recent move, so I have no one to vent to any more.
I'm just very unsure of how to deal with all of this.

Answer
Hey Brittani,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same, which clearly reflects that how much you devoted towards your relationship and want to make it smoother at any cost. Kudos to you !!!

Well, our loved ones always feel that when we in teenage, we don't have decision making power and we are bound to get carried away and choose wrong path or ending up in mess. Your uncle and aunt are also behaving the same way. Things happened all of sudden and came to them abruptly, so they reacted in best possible manner, which any parents would normally do, seeing the age group you fall in. Understandably, your special person would have made you feel special throughout, giving you comfort zone and listening to all your heart desires and when he is not by your side, you feel the pinch. But you need to understand, you need to balance between family and relationship too. In past you concentrated only on relationship, so if Any has true feelings for you and is quite caring, understanding, he would only suggest you to be more with family, spend time and take part in family activities and win their trust.

Just pick yourself up in this fix of situation and remind yourself your priorities and importance of people around you. Don't let one aspect of life side track other things.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....
(relationships.counsellor@gmail.com)

Teen Dating Issues

Relationship Counsellor