Teen Dating Issues/Him

Question
Hi. I really like this boy two years older than me (I'm 14 and he's 16). I sometimes talk to him on the phone and we text, but basically everytime I go near him or talk/think about him I blush and go bright red. I think about him so much. I hate feeling like this. I've never felt this way before and it's really getting me down. What is this emotion I'm feeling. How do I stop feeling like this...
Thanks

Answer
Hello,

Is this your first boy you have liked? Your young and really its normal to feel this way. It will get easier and better the more you hang around him and the more you start dating. I would try to keep your conversations short to begin with and think of some things to talk about. Take it slow and keep it simple for now. Eventually you will begin to feel more comfortable around him

Sandi

Teen Dating Issues

Sandi