Teen Dating Issues/A crush

Question
I'm a 17 year old girl and I am going to be a senior next year in high school. There is this boy who I've had a crush on for about 2 or 3 months now. We're pretty close friends and that's why I'm having such a hard time with this because I can't read if he actually likes me or he just wants to be friends. Some days I just have the courage to tell him but then I'm afraid of ruining our friendship. Or getting so called "friend zoned". It's just hard because I can't read his emotions or tell if he's flirting. I have friends that keep pushing me to flirt with him but I don't know. I just don't want to ruin our friendship so I need advice.

Answer
Hi Jamie

I think before you start flirting you should just have a talk. Find a good time when its the 2 of you. Come out and ask him if he has any feelings towards you other then friends. Becoming friends first is a good thing to do before dating. It shows you both share the same interests and hopefully the same likes and dislikes. Bringing your true feelings out in the open is what true friends should do anyways :)

Good luck!

Sandi

Teen Dating Issues

Sandi