Teen Dating Issues/LDR

Question
Should I stay in a relationship with my long distance boyfriend who is really sweet and caring. Or should we move on and if I did how would I meet the right person for me?

Answer

Staying in a relationship or not is purely your decision. Who say that your boyfriend is caring and sweet. So you should ask yourself why you want to break up with him. If it is just because you feel you might get someone better then there is a chance you might not get someone better too. A relationship requires effort and nurturing, you have to put in effort to sustain a relationship.
You should ask yourself if you are ready to put in that effort and then decide if you should break up with him or not.

I hope this helps

Regards

Teen Dating Issues

Abhi