Teen Dating Issues/Need advice before I make a stupid mistake

Question
I was drunk one night and hooked up with the guy that I've been hooking up with for quite some time. We ended up in a room completely naked but didn't do anything. We just talked and enjoyed each others company, I somehow felt connected to him. The same night he talked to my friend, both of them being drunk, about me. My friend told me that he was talking about me and had interpreted what he said as hinting that I was promiscuous and a slut. When I confronted him about it he said that he had only said that I was confusing and that a lot of guys are also into me so he wasn't sure what I wanted. I really like this guy but I'm not sure if he's lying and I'd be extremely disappointed if he actually thought of me as slutty. This situation is driving me crazy because I've never liked someone like I do now.

Answer
Hi Sebelle

Please don't take this the wrong way but you were drunk and ended up naked in a room with a guy. Thats not normal everyday stuff that happens. If you dont want other people talking about you then dont give them things to talk about. Of course guys are going to talk about a girl who can get drunk and get naked alone with a guy.

Sandi

Teen Dating Issues

Sandi