Teen Dating Issues/Does he like me

Does he like me? Should I text him again?
Background: We met a few weeks ago and got along really well. I recently got his Facebook account and we have been texting regularly. However, I always have to start the conversations and even though we have long and humorous conversations, he always ends it by not replying. He is also not a shy guy so that is not an excuse.

With guys it's just hard to tell sometimes. Lol. If I were you I would slow down on how often you communicate with him. Maybe once a week send a quick text saying hello. If the conversation goes on for more than 5 minutes say you have to go and we talk to him later. I'm thinking he doesn't like the long conversations.

Teen Dating Issues

I can answer most types of question dealing with teens and preteens. I can give advice on dating, love, sex, friendships, same sex relationships. I am experienced at most preteen & teen subjects and have given advice to many people before. Who better to give advice to teens as being one myself?

I'm a teen girl and have been in many relationships, both with guys and girls. I've been in many different situations and can give you great advice.