Teen Dating Issues/Does he like me

Question
Does he like me? Should I text him again?
Background: We met a few weeks ago and got along really well. I recently got his Facebook account and we have been texting regularly. However, I always have to start the conversations and even though we have long and humorous conversations, he always ends it by not replying. He is also not a shy guy so that is not an excuse.

Answer
Hi

With guys it's just hard to tell sometimes. Lol. If I were you I would slow down on how often you communicate with him. Maybe once a week send a quick text saying hello. If the conversation goes on for more than 5 minutes say you have to go and we talk to him later. I'm thinking he doesn't like the long conversations.

Sandi  

Teen Dating Issues

Sandi