Teen Fashion/mini skirt too short

Dahlia Black wrote at 2013-01-27 17:46:51
Don't be a prude.  Shorter is better. You should join forces with your friend and wear shorter mini skirts too.  

Teen Fashion

Kimberly Meyer

Anything about style and fashion for female or male! I can answer questions about what to wear on a certain occasions, what to wear and what not to wear during the seasons. What type of clothing you should wear for your body type. What color looks best with your skin tone. Tops, bottoms, name it, I can help you wear the perfect outfit! Remember there is no stupid question! I will answer honestly and respectfully and make sure you get the best answer possible! I will answer your question within an hour from 6am-12am Central time.

I have worked in the retail industry of fashion/style for about 3 years. I am up to date with fashions and what is in style and whats not. I have lived in an area where fashion is important and with that, I have learned many do's and don'ts. I also go shopping a lot myself, so if there are any new styles out, I will be one of the first to know.

Family Readiness Group (FRG) for Military Spouses during deployments.

My fashion and style advice hasn't appeared on any paper, it has appeared on many people who have taken my advice. People who have came to me and took the advice I gave them and they were always pleased by how I helped.

I don't have any schooling in the fashion industry but as education, I have learned many fashions and styles from living in a fashion/style city. I heave learned the do's and dont's on what to wear and what not to wear.

I am a PROUD Army Wife and to me that is an honor. I got to marry my hero. I am honored to say that my Husband serves his country in the states and overseas. I am honored to say that my Husband is a Veteran and has been deployed twice. I know these aren't awards and honors you may usually hear of, but I am proud to say that I am honored to be married to my Husband and for him to be a true American hero, that is the best award I could ever receive!

Family, friends and even strangers. Out in public I have been asked many times what would look best on them and what wouldn't. What I liked most and least.