Teen Health/Weird skin condition on penis and scrotum

Just some guy wrote at 2013-06-20 18:37:59
Dear Alex,

what you have there are Fordyce spots, they're harmless. I have them too, and they never brought me any trouble. You can read more about them here:

As far as I'm aware there is no good treatment, except for lasertherapy, but I don't advice such measures.

Teen Health

Dr MT Salman

Questions related to general health and treatment of common medical diseases. Questions related to mental and spiritual wellbeing of teenagers are also welcome.

A doctor by training, I have been involved in teaching and training of undergraduate and postgraduate medical, dental and pharmacy students and have seventeen years of experience in counselling of teenagers, especially high school and college students, on issues related to health, studies, mental wellbeing and spirituality. This includes conducting lectures, group discussions and personal counselling sessions.