Teen Health/urine

Question
sir i am 15 year boy one morning i saw my urine was bright red in colour i have no pain and other problem it lasted only for 1 day it was normal  next day i went to doctor blood test urine microscopic test and ultrasound all were normal i take 1 more time urine microscopic test it was also normal i saw in net that blood in urine without pain is sign of cancer i am afraid my ultrasound od abdomen was normal what could be the cause of that day urine

Answer
If the red color lasted for just one day and reports are normal, there is no cause of worry. It may be due to something in  your diet or any drug you had taken. However if you experience significant weight loss, increased appetite, burning/pain while passing urine, fever or pain in the loins, please get back to me.

Teen Health

Dr MT Salman