Teen Pregnancy/paranoid

I'm not exactly sure, but a few weeks ago, my bf and I was "fooling around" and he ejaculated (i'm not sure if he pre-ejaculated or ejaculated). i remembered that i helped him clean up with a tissue, and he may have some left on his hands. But he fingered me afterwards, and i was wondering if there's a possibility that that would make me pregnant or not?
But i haven't had my period yet, i don't recall ever getting mine last month.
Also, i took the pregnancy test, and it came out negative, but i'm still pretty paranoid.

Hi J.,

If your boyfriend did not ejaculate in your vagina, I can be fairly certain you are not pregnant. Conceiving without intercourse is very unlikely, but I am glad that you went ahead and took a pregnancy test. If you want absolute peace of mind, wait four to five days and take a second test. I would also recommend using a calendar to keep track of your menstrual cycle so you can predict with accuracy when it's supposed to come, it sounds like you might be a little uncertain about if you had it last month. If you continue to miss periods, but you're able to rule out pregnancy, it's time to see a doctor, just to make sure you're healthy.

Good luck,

Teen Pregnancy

Julia Fout

I can answer questions pertaining to pregnancy symptoms, likelihood of being pregnant, pregnancy prevention, your options once you discover you are pregnant, how to talk to parents, how to talk to partners, prenatal concerns, and emergency contraception.

I have a degree in Psychology and am working towards my Masters of Public Health. Both of these fields require an understanding of adolescent development, health behavior and health education. I am invested deeply in ensuring that teens have access to practical, fact-based information. To provide this I stay current by reviewing peer-reviewed literature, health trends and statistics, and the work of activists in the field of pregnancy, sex education, mental health and general well being.

BA in Psychology/minor in Education
MPH Candidate 2014