Teen Pregnancy/Can I Get Pregnant from Dry Humping?

Question
My boyfriend was wearing just basketball shorts and I was wearing my cotton underwear and we were dry humping kind of like "going through the motions of sex" so his penis would go against my vagina area but with those articles of clothing on. Later I notice he had pre-cum in his basketball shorts but I didn't notice any on my underwear. My question is, is can I get pregnant based on my scenario like the sperm from pre-cum on his shorts swim through his shorts through my underwear? If precum did get on my underwear could it travel through? (my underwear was not soaked or anything)

Answer
K,

Nope! You can't get pregnant through your clothes, or usually though any type of dry humping unless ejaculation occurs in/around your vagina.

It's generally thought that the way sperm ends up in pre-cum, is not because pre-ejaculate naturally contains sperm, but because sometimes a man will ejaculate and sperm will be left behind in his urethra waiting to be washed out by whatever fluid happens along next. Mostly that fluid is urine, and the sperm is flushed away; sometimes that fluid is pre-cum and that's what allows sperm to end up in a man's pre-ejaculatory fluid. It's definitely not without risk, but generally speaking, pre-cum isn't what's going to get you pregnant.

While there is almost zero chance that you're pregnant from the scenario you described, if you feel like your relationship is heading towards full-on-penetrative-sex, now is the time to stock up on condoms and broach the topic of birth control with your parents :)

Good luck,

Julia

Teen Pregnancy

Julia Fout