Teen Pregnancy/Pregnancy Awareness

I am really concerned about my GF she was delay on her period. She said that she always get a late period. Well we got an accident and got a little naughty. She is wearing underwear while we were doing something like a blowjob and handjob but I didnt inserted it to her. After I ejaculated in her chest and she touched my semen. After that she washed her body and she said that she touched her outer side pussy but it has a little semen with water on her hand. Do you think its possible that she is now pregnant?

(NOTE:we are both still virgin we didn't go to a sexual intercourse but its been 2 weeks delay on her period)

It is very, very unlikely to get pregnant from the scenario you described. If your girlfriend typically has irregular periods, this is probably just her body's version of normal . I would, however, encourage your girlfriend to let her doctor know that she has unpredictable cycles so that she can be monitored for other issues such as stress, over-exercise, nutritional habits, etc.

good luck,

Teen Pregnancy

Julia Fout

I can answer questions pertaining to pregnancy symptoms, likelihood of being pregnant, pregnancy prevention, your options once you discover you are pregnant, how to talk to parents, how to talk to partners, prenatal concerns, and emergency contraception.

I have a degree in Psychology and am working towards my Masters of Public Health. Both of these fields require an understanding of adolescent development, health behavior and health education. I am invested deeply in ensuring that teens have access to practical, fact-based information. To provide this I stay current by reviewing peer-reviewed literature, health trends and statistics, and the work of activists in the field of pregnancy, sex education, mental health and general well being.

BA in Psychology/minor in Education
MPH Candidate 2014