Teen Pregnancy/teen pregnancy

Question
Hey i am really worried because i was having sex with my girlfriend last week and the condom broke. I pulled out fast and we did nothing more. but her stomach has been hurting for a few days and were both stressing out. Also we did it two weeks after her last period and she isn't taking any pills.

Answer
Hi, L

Your girlfriend definitely might be pregnant. The classic first symptom is a missed period - so that's what you need to watch out for. Unfortunately in this case it's too late for Plan-B, but if this ever happens again you need to head over to your local pharmacy and pick up an emergency contraception pill - if you are at least 17 you don't need a prescription.

http://planbonestep.com/pharmacylocator.aspx

If your girlfriend is pregnant, stay calm, and I would recommend taking her to see the people at Planned Parenthood as they're going to be a great resource who will help talk you through all of your options.

Good luck,

Julia

Teen Pregnancy

Julia Fout