Teen Pregnancy/teen pregnancy

Question
Hiya my names megane and im 15,for 3weeks ive been experiencing pregnancy symptoms;such as;(sore breasts,mood swings,loss of appetite,craving food i wouldnt normally eat,head ache,light
headed,feeling nausea,urinating more than usual) i need some sort of help or advice to get me through this .
ive took 3 pregnancy tests and all negative which im very confused about...im expexting my period the 6th of feb i had one last.month as normal. Me and my boyfriend did have unprotected sex on the 10th of this month. can you help?

Answer
Hi, M.

Unfortunately, depending on when you took those three tests, it could've been too early to detect pregnancy. While the symptoms you described are certainly common in pregnancy, it would be a pretty unusual to be experiencing all of them in the first three weeks. I'm afraid the only thing you can really do in this case is to wait and see if your period comes. If it's late, and you haven't started bleeding by the 8th or 9th, then you test. Until then try to eat healthfully, get restful sleep, and try not to freak out (I know, that's hard advice).

Good luck,

Julia

Teen Pregnancy

Julia Fout