Teen Pregnancy/Not sure of my baby's farther

I had sex with my ex boyfriend February 9 to February 16 den in had sex with  boy #2 march 9.   I found. Out i was pregnant a couple weeks later. The doctor said. I conceived march 4. I'm. Not sure who's. The farther of my child.  Please. Help

Although there is no way to know for sure without a DNA test, I would say boy #2 would be the father. Doctor's are usually pretty accurate about the conception date. Even though March 4th is before boy #2, it is only 5 days off. If it was the ex's baby that would mean the doctor was off by over two weeks. Have you checked your period dates and ovulation dates? That might be able to better narrow it down, by seeing when you were ovulating during these time periods.  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.