Teen Pregnancy/Not sure of my baby's farther

Question
I had sex with my ex boyfriend February 9 to February 16 den in had sex with  boy #2 march 9.   I found. Out i was pregnant a couple weeks later. The doctor said. I conceived march 4. I'm. Not sure who's. The farther of my child.  Please. Help

Answer
Although there is no way to know for sure without a DNA test, I would say boy #2 would be the father. Doctor's are usually pretty accurate about the conception date. Even though March 4th is before boy #2, it is only 5 days off. If it was the ex's baby that would mean the doctor was off by over two weeks. Have you checked your period dates and ovulation dates? That might be able to better narrow it down, by seeing when you were ovulating during these time periods.  

Teen Pregnancy

Cynthia