Teen Pregnancy/Help!

Hi, My girlfriend and i had Protected sex February 14. i didn't ejaculate, the condom didn't break, nor did we get to finish. but she still missed her period. is she pregnant or is her cycle messed up?

Hi Justice,

Have there been other instances in February or January where you've had sex, but either haven't used protection or the condom failed? If so, I would suggest that your girlfriend take a test to rule out pregnancy. However if you've been consistently safe, it's possible that she's experiencing some irregularity in her cycle.

Teen Pregnancy

Julia Fout

I can answer questions pertaining to pregnancy symptoms, likelihood of being pregnant, pregnancy prevention, your options once you discover you are pregnant, how to talk to parents, how to talk to partners, prenatal concerns, and emergency contraception.

I have a degree in Psychology and am working towards my Masters of Public Health. Both of these fields require an understanding of adolescent development, health behavior and health education. I am invested deeply in ensuring that teens have access to practical, fact-based information. To provide this I stay current by reviewing peer-reviewed literature, health trends and statistics, and the work of activists in the field of pregnancy, sex education, mental health and general well being.

BA in Psychology/minor in Education
MPH Candidate 2014