Teen Pregnancy/Help!

Question
Hi, My girlfriend and i had Protected sex February 14. i didn't ejaculate, the condom didn't break, nor did we get to finish. but she still missed her period. is she pregnant or is her cycle messed up?

Answer
Hi Justice,

Have there been other instances in February or January where you've had sex, but either haven't used protection or the condom failed? If so, I would suggest that your girlfriend take a test to rule out pregnancy. However if you've been consistently safe, it's possible that she's experiencing some irregularity in her cycle.

-Julia

Teen Pregnancy

Julia Fout