Teen Pregnancy/pregnancy scare

My partner and I recently had unprotected unplanned sex, I did not ejaculate and I finished toataly outside her vagina I was fine until I started reading about the pre cum horror stories. And according to the ovulation calendar she was within her fertile period but she has irregular cycles due to hair-an syndrome so she may have issues conceiving as well, the period she had in march was her first period of the year. So being I was toataly freaked out I got next choice one step within 24 hours and she took it but the only side effects she has had has been back pain and slight cramping, I'm scared to death of the chances she may be pregnant. Please help me

Yes, it is possible for her to become pregnant using the "pull out" method, but these chances are very slim. Taking the Next Choice pill makes it even more unlikely for her to be pregnant. There are some side effects to taking Next Choice, but not everyone is going to get them. It sounds to me like you both did the right thing. The chances of her being pregnant at this point is nearly impossible. Stop stressing, wait about 2 weeks, and have her take a pregnancy test just to be sure.  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.