Teen Pregnancy/I need help. . .

Question
I just completed Jobcorp, getting my highschool diploma and pharmacy technician certification and now im back at home with my mother and her newlywed husband but it seems like she's changed ALOT. Im not saying she doesnt care anymore, but it seems more that since im 1 that her priorities are more on herself and him. Its hard to find a job, although i have a pharmacy tech license they also want you to have experience in a pharmacy already, although i have A LOT of pride i've even put in applications at fast food restaurants. Im ready to get out on my own, i know its not the easiest thing to do, but where do i start? who do i call? i just really need help .
thank you in advance .

Answer
It sounds like you are doing the right thing and moving in the right direction. The job market is really tough right now, and sometimes you have to start somewhere you don't want to before you can get to where you really want to be. Putting in apps at fast food places is a great idea. It can get you through until you get a pharmacy tech job. I know it seems like all of the pharmacies only want experienced people, but I think with persistence you will find someone willing to give you a chance. Does the school you went to offer job placement assistance? Did you do an internship? Have you done online job searches? Those are a couple of things you should look into. As far as your mom goes.....i'm sure she doesn't love you any less, or love him more than you. But she is a newlywed in the honeymoon stage of her relationship. I bet it is tough on you because you are used to being her number one priority (and you probably still are),and now you feel like you have to share her, but you are both going through new stages in your lives. Don't get discouraged about the job hunt. Something will come up when the time is right. Thank you for your question and feel free to ask more if you need to. I'm also here any time you need to just talk .  

Teen Pregnancy

Cynthia