Teen Pregnancy/please help me

Question
i had an surgical abortion on 17th march 2013 and due to some medicines given by my doctor i got my periods on 1st april 2013 and i had sex with my boyfriend using 3 latex condoms that too three times that is 3:00 am on 19th april 2013 and 7:00 am and also 11:00 am in the first time he ejaculated but it was definetly in the condom and then in the second time he lightly slipped his condom but we stooped then and he didnt ejaculated that time and third time there was no problem even though he didnt ejaculated in me for further precaution i took i-pill by 6:00 pm on 19th april 2013 and from 20th april i have been having nipple soreness and from yesterday i am having frequent urination that is from 25th april and i dont have any spotting or anything like that. I am afraid can i be pregnant or is this because of ipill and my doctor who aborted me abused me by asking to have sex with him he even touched me all over the body so i dont want ever to go to that doctor in our locality i cant go to any other doctor so pleaseeeeeee help me i am begging you please help me can i be pregnant?""

Answer
Your doctor touched you in inappropriate ways? He needs to be reported immediately. If he is doing this to you, then he is doing this to other girls and needs to be stopped. If you used condoms and also took the i-pill there is a very low chance of pregnancy. I wouldn't worry too much about that. Although you probably didn't even need to take the pill, it sounds like you took extra steps in preventing pregnancy. The nipple soreness and frequent urination doesn't start until a couple months into pregnancy. You wouldn't be having these kinds of symptoms only days after getting pregnant. Those symptoms could be a side effect of the pill you took. You should be on a regular birth control pill. Are there any planned parenthood clinics in your area, like a health department or teen center? I don't know where you live but you can probably look in your local phone book or go online to find a free clinic in your area. Please continue to use condoms and be safe. Abortions can be very traumatic and I don't want you to have to go through another one. Thank you for your question. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.  

Teen Pregnancy

Cynthia