Teen Pregnancy/about pregnancy

Question
hi..i m 22 yrs old. i had sex with my boyfried 5days ago..but we took protection in the time of intercourse and spam is licked outside of vagina..but some days ago i feel pain in my stomack, pain stays.i forgot the date of my period..it s not yet happen in these month...i m very much afraid, parents dont know about this matter..is this pain is for pregnency?? i dont want to be pregnent..let me know this please please please

Answer

Stomach pain is not necessarily a sign of pregnancy. Only 5 days after sex is too soon to tell if you are having pregnancy symptoms. If you used protection during sex then I wouldn't worry too much about it. Wait a couple of weeks to see if you get your period. You can also take a pregnancy test if you don't get your period on time. But in the meantime, try not to worry too much about it. You did the right thing by using protection. Thank you for your question.  

Teen Pregnancy

Cynthia