Teen Pregnancy/teen pregnancy prevention

Hello, I am doing a research paper on teenage pregnancy for a school project. I would like to know what you think the best way to prevent teenage pregnancy in America is. What is the most efficient way to lower the pregnancy rate in minors?

I think the best way to prevent teen pregnancy is with education. I get a lot of questions from teens that really shock me. A lot of teens don't know exactly what can get them pregnant and what can't. Many teens ask me how to get information on birth control, or how to tell if they are pregnant. I know sex education is being taught in schools around America, but maybe it needs to be more informational. I think if teens were more educated about sex, pregnancy(when they are ovulating, and when they can get pregnant#, and birth control #where and how to get it); there would be lower teen pregnancy rates in America.  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.