Teen Pregnancy/Pregnancy

Titanna May 25, 1993, my last period was the 26-29 of May i had sex on the 31st, i ovulate on the 8th, could pregnancy be possible??

Even though when you had sex didn't fall in the range of your most fertile days, pregnancy is technically still possible. The problem with calculating your date of ovulation based on when your period comes is that occasionally there are slight variations in the timing of your cycle and ovulation could occur either a little early or slightly late. If you've recently had unprotected sex, I would get a pregnancy test.

Good luck,

Teen Pregnancy

Julia Fout

I can answer questions pertaining to pregnancy symptoms, likelihood of being pregnant, pregnancy prevention, your options once you discover you are pregnant, how to talk to parents, how to talk to partners, prenatal concerns, and emergency contraception.

I have a degree in Psychology and am working towards my Masters of Public Health. Both of these fields require an understanding of adolescent development, health behavior and health education. I am invested deeply in ensuring that teens have access to practical, fact-based information. To provide this I stay current by reviewing peer-reviewed literature, health trends and statistics, and the work of activists in the field of pregnancy, sex education, mental health and general well being.

BA in Psychology/minor in Education
MPH Candidate 2014