Teen Pregnancy/Possible pregnancy?

I know this is going to sound very stupid, but it's my first time with all of this stuff and I'm really worried! A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around and it got pretty hot and heavy. Well long story short he put his penis in my buttcheeks.. This is really embarrassing. Anyway a few times when he was thrusting his penis may have touched my vagina, but for like a fraction of a second.This may have happened twice. He did not ejaculate. And at some points his shaft was touching my vagina.. not the head though. I've been having sore boobs, and some minor cramping, but I may be crazy but it feels like the soreness has been going away! and I still haven't gotten my period! I'm so worried..

Hi, thank you for your question. It would be highly unlikely for you to get pregnant this way. It is normal to get soreness in your breasts before starting your period, so maybe that is why they are feeling sore. Wait another week, and if you still don't get your period, take a pregnancy test. In the future it would be a good idea for him to use a condom even if there is no actual intercourse.  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.