Teen Pregnancy/What should a mother do?

What should a mother do? Her 12-year-old daughter got pregnant because she was raped. She makes it clear that she wants to keep her two newborn daughters, and wants them to live in the same household as she lives in. There will be no child custody issue with the child’s father, because he is currently serving a live sentence in prison for a separate crime. The father of her grand daughters is also facing criminal charges of rape.

I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. I can't even imagine the strain this has put on your family. I can not tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I would do. If the daughter wants to keep her babies I think it should be up to her. I got pregnant at 14 and I chose to keep my daughter, and what a blessing she is to me today. Sometimes a tragedy like this can be a blessing in disguise.  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.