Teen Pregnancy/Hpt accuracy

On the 29th of December I had dry sex (we were both wearing underwear) with my boyfriend. I'm pretty sure he did not evacuate but just to make sure I took four pregnancy tests 19,31,36,and 48 days after the incident. I have irregular periods so a missed period is not an accurate sign for me as I do not know when to expect them. Ive heard a lot of horror stories about women not registering positive on hpts for months. I'm very scared. Are the tests that I took accurate and can I be sure I'm not pregnant?

It sounds almost impossible that you would be pregnant. Given all of the details, I think you should not worry about it too much. If you want to be even more sure, go see a Dr. and he can give you a blood test. They are much more accurate. Thank you for your question.  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.