Teen Pregnancy/Pregnancy miscarriage

Question
Okay so as stupid as I am a few months back I got pregnant and had a miscarriage. I was surprisingly very upset about it since I was planning to abort it anyways. Well I wound up in the same exact situation again, I am currently 6 weeks pregnant, as far as I know. I have taken several tests but haven't gone to a doctor yet because I'm not ready to tell my mother since I am still in high school. I started lightly bleeding one day and didn't think too much of it because I have heard light bleeding in early pregnancy usually okay. Well it got a bit heavier but nothing to sever as in resulting in me having to change my pad several times in a few hours. The blood is brown, old blood, I have had a small amount of red but really not a lot, very minimal. I haven't had any clots what so ever. I wa wondering if it was possible if this was another miscarriage? The bleeding only lasted a few days, 3 or 4 it's almost completely gone now. At least two of those days were just spotting and they were like in between days. For instance one day would be bleeding the next would be spotting. So what do you think? Miscarriage? Need advice thank you!

Answer
It doesn't sound like a miscarriage. It is normal to have light bleeding in the beginning stages of pregnancy. But the only way to know for sure is to see a Dr. Is there any way you can see a dr. without your parents knowing? I know they have family planning clinics where you can see a dr. without needing your parents permission. Thank you for your question.  

Teen Pregnancy

Cynthia