Teen Pregnancy/Am I pregnant???

The start date of my last menstrual period was the 20th of January. I've taken multiple pregnancy
Tests, the last one being on Friday the 28th of February. All tests I took came back negative,
But I still haven't had my period. I tend to be irregular( I'm 16) but I'm worried. I had very brief unprotected sex on the 8th of February and from what I researched I should already have a detectable amount of hcG in my urine.
I'm very confused and need to take action as soon as possible if pregnant. I haven't had any notable pregnancy symptoms like tender breasts or morning sickness.

The home pregnancy tests are pretty accurate. If you have had multiple negative results, I would think you are not pregnant. Especially if your periods are irregular, there is no reason to be alarmed by a late period. I would advise you to take another test in a couple of weeks just to be sure. Until then there is not much you can do, so don't get yourself too stressed out over it. Thank you for your question.  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.