Teen Pregnancy/Am i pregnant?

Ok... I am a 16 year old female and i recently had unprotected sex the day before my period. be stopped before he could cum and i repeatedly made him pull out to avoid pre-cum... my period lasted 6 days (like it always dose) and now (4 days after) i am spotting. why could this be? could i be pregnant?.. there are no other signs of it. i'm not nauseous, fatigued, or cramping at all. what is happening?

Of course anytime you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant.  But the fact that you had sex the day before your period, and that he didn't cum,  makes the chance really low.  I don't know why you would be spotting.  Maybe just some left over blood from your period.  Wait a couple weeks then take a pregnancy test.  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.