Teen Pregnancy/Spotting

I just want to know if their is a chance I'm pregnant. I got my period on May 16  and it ended on May 22. In June I was supposed to get my period but instead  a week before my period was supposed to start I started having spotting along with slight cramping and the spotting didn't stop until about July 5th. My nipples are sore when I touch them sorry for tmi and when I lay flat on my stomach their is a certain spot where it's hard. I also have a lot of headaches, I feel dizzy, and my stomach get upset and I feel nausea. I also want to know why I spotted for that long.

This very well could be signs of pregnancy. But there are many other things we would need to take into consideration. Like, did you have unprotected sex around the time this started? Have your periods been very regular up until now? It would be best to take a pregnancy test just to be sure.  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.