Teen Pregnancy/Low self esteem

Recently I proposed a girl and she said she is not interested in dating and all those kind of things. But later, she fell for another guy and now they  are in a relationship. Now I feel myself as  ugly, bad  etc.
What should I do to regain confidence?

Sorry to hear about what happened. But you definitely should not let one girl lower your self esteem. There could be many reasons why she didn't want to date you. Besides, I'm sure there are many other girls that would love to give you a chance. Keep your head up .  

Teen Pregnancy

I can answer any questions about teen issues such as pregnancy, low self esteem, dating advice, family issues, and any other problems teens may be having.

I was a teen mom myself, and have a teenage daughter that I have a very open relationship with. Over the years I have researched info on teen pregnancies and given advice to other pregnant teens. I can put myself in their shoes and really relate to what they are going through.

I am a certified life coach, and a surgical technician. I am currently studying psychology at Victor Valley college.

Life Coach Certificate. Surgical Tech Certificate.