Teen Pregnancy/Questions Answered by Expert Deborah

SubjectDate Asked
help plz1/4/2011
  Q: hey ithink imay b pregnant.. I had sex on dec 21st, 2010 and on dec 28, 2010 I got my perios (ithink ...
  A: There is a small possibility that you could be pregnant. Get a test at CVS or any other drugstore. ...
What to do about his DAD?1/3/2011
  Q: When I had my baby I was still in high school. I was seventeen when I got pregnant, I turned ...
  A: This is a tough situation. It is very difficult to motivate someone else. I would ask him if he ...
pregnancy without penetration1/1/2011
  Q: My boyfriend and i do not have sex and are both virgins, however, last night we were fooling around ...
  A: If he ejaculated right next to your vagina there is a small possibility that you could become ...
Underage Contraception11/22/2010
  Q: Im doing a research paper on providing contraception to minors and all the google searches I've done ...
  A: It is a murky subject, but here is hopefully a decent answer: In the 1977 case of Carey v. ...
Am I pregnant?11/20/2010
  Q: I have a question about if I'm pregnant or not. On the 25th of September my boyfriend and I were ...
  A: It is very, very unlikely that you are pregnant for several reasons. First, pre-ejaculate would ...
prenancy11/17/2010
  Q: i there, i have recently split up with my boyfriend, nearly a year ago i lost my first baby, as we ...
  A: It depends upon what type of medication. The best bet would be to go back to the pharmacy where you ...
im 15 and think im pregnant im so scared4/26/2010
  Q: hey my names norra im 15 i will be 16 in july me and my boyfriend have been having sex for about 5 ...
  A: Can your boyfriend buy you a test? They are not very expensive. If you have a Planned Parenthood ...
Can I be pregnant?4/25/2010
  Q: Well I had sex on February on the 21st, it was unprotected. I have been getting bigger and its ...
  A: You should definitely get a pregnancy test. Have you been having regular periods since February? ...
Pregnancy from manual sex?4/25/2010
  Q: I would like to know how likely it is to get a girl pregnant from manual sex, fingering and stuffs. ...
  A: I've read on other sources that there must be a considerable amount of semen and it must be fresh ...
Am I pregnant?2/1/2010
  Q: I have never had sex, but my period is late about a month. I made up with a boy and we were laing ...
  A: You cannot be pregnant unless sperm gets into your vagina. If you were wearing jeans and a boy ...
dealing with parents12/17/2009
  Q: I'm 17, i live with my father in Colorado, I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 6 ...
  A: Your father has absolutely no legal say in what happens to your girl friend. She is still a minor, ...
I dont know if my girlfriend is pregnant.12/16/2009
  Q: Im an 18 year old college studen and so is my girlfriend. We both have never had sex but I have been ...
  A: I don't think she is pregnant, either. Sperm can swim, but they have to be pretty close to the ...
Late12/15/2009
  Q: Ok so the day after my period I had unprotected sex but he didn't ejaculate I was still scared so I ...
  A: Did you have unprotected sex since your last period? If not, then you probably aren't pregnant. ...
Pregnancy12/13/2009
  Q: It is Dec 13, 2009. My ex is now telling me shes pregnant and that she is 4-5 weeks. Is this ...
  A: Pregnancy is counted two ways; from the first day of the last period, and from the date of ...
under age dad laws12/11/2009
  Q: ok my giralfraind is pragnat wear both 14 and i need to know if her parents can keep me away becuse ...
  A: Since your girlfriend is still a child, her parents can absolutely keep you away from her. However, ...
I think I am pregnant12/9/2009
  Q: Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex for a about 7 months now but I was on the pill. Well my ...
  A: Are you keeping this pregnancy? If you are, you need to go to the doctor immediately. You have to ...
Teen Pregnancy12/8/2009
  Q: I'm 14 years old and I want a baby. I've considered everything: costs, time, shelter and my ...
  A: If, after reading my response, you still think you can give a child everything a child deserves, ...
i lost my baby and have a lot of questions12/3/2009
  Q: I lost my baby @ 20 and 5 days it was my first baby and it really hurts I don't know what to do my ...
  A: I am so sorry for your loss. That is heartbreaking. It's hard for your boyfriend to understand, ...
liveing and placement12/2/2009
  Q: I wanted to know can my mom put me away if I'm a teen and I don't want 2 get an abortion because she ...
  A: What state do you live in? Evey state is a little different when it comes to minors and living ...
I need to know11/25/2009
  Q: my name is Evelyn and im 19 years old I got my period last month oct 31 i have a pretty regular ...
  A: You could be pregnant. Normally you should wait until at least your period is late before you take ...
plan b??11/24/2009
  Q: ok well the day after my period i had unprotected sex ..he didnít t ejaculate in me and I donít ...
  A: I will have to take your word for it that no sperm got anywhere near you. If that is the case, it ...
conception11/23/2009
  Q: Okay my last menstrual period. Was march 16th it usually comes the 15th of every month I had ...
  A: Both. You probably ovulated two weeks after the first day of your period in March, which was on the ...
am i pregnant?11/21/2009
  Q: I'm 14 years old, and I am currently a freshman in high school. About a week ago, my boyfriend and I ...
  A: It is too early for pregnancy symptoms to show up. It is highly unlikely that you can become ...
Help11/18/2009
  Q: she wants to keep the baby/babies but doesnt know how she can. She is getting no support from her ...
  A: Here is just some of what is required to be the best parent you can be: 1) You have to be an ...
Going Crazy Trying to find whats best for me11/17/2009
  Q: Okay so a couple days ago i told my mom i was a week late on my period and she got me a test. It ...
  A: It isn't about what you want anymore. Think about it. Is it fair to bring a child into the world ...
unsure11/16/2009
  Q: a freshman in college, n I'm a virgin. This sounds good but about a month ago on oct. 1st me n my ex ...
  A: I highly doubt that you are pregnant. Precum doesn't always contain sperm. The only way sperm ...
Pregnancy11/10/2009
  Q: My boyfriend's penis (the tip) went inside me for the first time without a condom. The following ...
  A: Did he ejaculate inside of you with no condom? If not, then the possibility that you are pregnant ...
2 weeks late, period like cramps, no period11/6/2009
  Q: I'm 17 years old and I am very confused. Me and my boyfriend had sex and we didn't use a condom, ...
  A: Sometimes a boy says he pulled out and really did not. This doesn't mean he is lying, he may have ...
Pregnancy11/5/2009
  Q: I am 15 about to be 16 and i really want a baby. but im scared that if i get pregnant that my dad ...
  A: It is absolutely outrageous to try to have a baby right now. You cannot even financially support ...
i think im pregnant....11/3/2009
  Q: I'm 15 years old. my last period was on October 18, 2009. My next one is supposed to be on Nov. 15, ...
  A: It is much too early for you to be having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy symptoms are caused by the ...
Pregnantcy11/2/2009
  Q: Is+it+true+that+a+reason+to+not+getting+pregnant+could+be+because+of+stress+during,+before,+and+afte ...
  A: No. Think of how stressful the lives of cave people were. They had to worry about getting killed ...
About Miscarriage11/1/2009
  Q: I'm just 16y.o and I've got pregnant for 5 times and lost them. Maybe because of stress and the ...
  A: First, I am not a doctor. Believe it or not, the average woman has NINE losses of either embryos ...
is my gf pregnant?10/30/2009
  Q: First off I'd like to say i am very grateful they have sites like this ... and now then ... I have a ...
  A: Ask her what her HCG hormone levels where. Anything above 25 is considered positive for pregnancy. ...
Teen Pregnancy10/29/2009
  Q: I am a student at John Jay Community College and I am doing a report on Teen Pregnancy. As part of ...
  A: I'm not sure what help I can be. First let me send you to my blog: Main page ...
Is it possible i could get pregnant10/28/2009
  Q: Recently i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he did the pull out method and two days later i ...
  A: The way most women get pregnant from the pull out method is that the guy doesn't actually pull out ...
pregnancy10/27/2009
  Q: Actually the thing is that me and my girlfriend have never done like proper sex i just rub my dick ...
  A: Yes, there is a chance she could get pregnant, but it is a small chance. Do you have any way to get ...
Chances of being pregnant?10/25/2009
  Q: I had sex with my boyfriend on October 14th 2009, and my last period was on September 15th 2009. ...
  A: The chances are very low that you would get pregnant. Most women get pregnant from the pull out ...
baby boyy.10/24/2009
  Q: Hey thanks for the help! Well, my friend is 8 months pregnant. She's due dec. 4th, & she seems to be ...
  A: She should absolutely give the child up for adoption. I don't know how a 17 year old with no ...
Pregnancy10/23/2009
  Q: I'm 16, I'm trying to get an abortion but I dont want anyone in my family especially my mom to find ...
  A: Yes, you absolutely can keep it private. Some states have laws that say a parent must be notified, ...
Chances of being pregnant10/22/2009
  Q: Ok, I am a 19 year old girl and I have recently started having sex with this guy I have been talking ...
  A: There is no way that I would be able to tell if anything leaked out of the condom. All you can do ...
Not sure if she's pregnant!10/21/2009
  Q: Alright, so my girlfriend isn't sure if she is pregnant. She is not ridiculously worried but she ...
  A: If everything you have told me is accurate, there is no way she is pregnant. Urinating flushes any ...
can i be pergante?10/20/2009
  Q: "hi im about to be 20 and i have a 18 month old baby already and usally i get my period every 15th ...
  A: Are you trying to get pregnant again? You know that by having unprotected sex you could very well ...
pregnancy worry10/18/2009
  Q: i am on the yasmin pill,but currently taking antibiotics which are erythromycin at 1000mg a day, and ...
  A: There is no sperm in pre-ejaculate. However, if a man ejaculates once during the day, does NOT ...
help!10/12/2009
  Q: ok so i have been freaking out about this for about a week. i was on the pill during the spring ...
  A: Being on the pill is protection. Why would you think wouldn't work? It's almost 99% effective. ...
Possible Preg.10/11/2009
  Q: I have been on birth control for what maybe almost a year....i have been sexually active for 2 ...
  A: In order for a pregnancy test to be accurate, you should wait at least 2 weeks after you had sex ...
worried about a possible pregnancy.10/6/2009
  Q: so, i'm seventeen years old, and only recently became sexually active. i had only slept with one ...
  A: I am pretty convinced that you are NOT pregnant. It is impossible to have your period and remain ...
Is my GF conceived ?10/4/2009
  Q: Me24 & GF23.She hd her last prd on 4-6thSept(1st day).I hd unprotected sex on 20/09 & then she took ...
  A: Your gf is NOT pregnant if her period began October 3, 2009. A woman cannot be pregnant and have her ...
could i10/3/2009
  Q: if you have unprotected sex a day after your period twice in one night n he finished inside me could ...
  A: Yes, it is possible, for two reasons: 1. Sperm can live in a woman's body for many days. Some ...
Could I be Pregnant9/30/2009
  Q: My boyfriend and I had protected sex the day before my period started (8/21). The condom broke but ...
  A: Hi! First of all, I am not a doctor. Secondly, if you had your period and have not had sex since, ...
A little nervous....9/29/2009
  Q: Umm hi....my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex and I know I didn't come inside her but I think ...
  A: I am not sure what you mean by this part: "I know I didn't come inside her but I think she might ...
Concerned about pregnancy information9/28/2009
  Q: I was just wondering a few things about pregnancy information. Does pre-cum have sperm in it to get ...
  A: Precum does not have sperm in it, however there is a way sperm can get mixed in with it. If a man ...
help9/27/2009
  Q: Well, around April me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he came in me, but he did that 2 days ...
  A: You should go to a doctor's officer and have a blood test for pregnancy. There are some cases of ...
about plan B emergency contraception9/26/2009
  Q: what does plan b emergency contraception do? are there any risks? would it prevent me 100%? is it ...
  A: Plan B delays ovulation, but only if you haven't already ovulated. This is why it is important to ...
help9/25/2009
  Q: ok.. on labor day my girl friend and i had sex and i came inside of her without a condom, but then ...
  A: It seems to be too early for her to be having any symptoms. Just to be sure, have her take a home ...
could i be pregnant?9/24/2009
  Q: i was sexualy active 2 days ago we didnt use protection and we use the pull out method. my boyfriend ...
  A: You could become pregnant, you wouldn't be pregnant yet. It takes about two weeks from the time you ...
when are you most likely too fall pregnant9/21/2009
  Q: i had unprotected sex last wednesday night and wos due for my period on like saturday it is now ...
  A: Since you are expecting your period so soon after sex, it sounds like you shouldn't be pregnant. ...
child birth9/20/2009
  Q: i am 22 weeks pregnant, and i was wondering if my mom having a c-section would mean that i might ...
  A: No, you will not have any increased chance of a C-section because your mother had one. No, the ...
My 17 yr old friend just found out that she is pregnant9/15/2009
  Q: My friend just found out that she is pregnant. She said that she and the father of the baby are ...
  A: Having a baby before you are married, finished with college, and have a good career is one of the ...
missed period9/14/2009
  Q: i am 17 years old, i have missed my period and it has never happend to me before. i am sexual active ...
  A: Tina, If those weren't actually periods you were having, but spotting which sometimes occurs during ...
Is my woman pregnant?9/12/2009
  Q: Me and this girl had sex and when we changed positions, apparently the condom fell off. Neither of ...
  A: It's hard to tell because there is conflicting evidence. On the one hand, having blood on your ...
help9/9/2009
  Q: I'm 15 years old, 16 in November. A few months ago I got really drunk at a party and had unprotected ...
  A: Oh my heart aches for you. I hope you don't mind talking to me back and forth for a little bit, so ...
Pregnancy9/6/2009
  Q: I'm been a little paraniod that my girlfriend may get pregnant. I was given a hand job and in the ...
  A: It would be next to impossible for sperm to live through all of that. I wouldn't worry about it. ...
Could I possibly be pregnant?6/8/2009
  Q: I took the pregnancy test twice but it still doesnt give me an accurate answer.. what are my ...
  A: Most tests are very accurate. There is almost no way that a "positive" could be wrong. There is ...
is there a possibility6/5/2009
  Q: Ight check it out this is how it goes (excuse me for my sense of humor), I had my period on May ...
  A: Of course there is a chance you might be pregnant. Why would you even have to ask? The question I ...
could i be?6/3/2009
  Q: well iv been off birth control for like maybe 3-4 weeks now, i had sex with my boyfriend& i was on ...
  A: I am not sure what type of bc you were on but most likely it has worn off by now. That means it is ...
Possibility or pregnancy?6/2/2009
  Q: Well, I'm 17 years old and I'm late. The first day of my last period was on April 26 (sometime that ...
  A: Why would you want to be pregnant? Can you support yourself financially without your parents? If ...
pregnancy5/31/2009
  Q: During this month i have been feling constipated, nauseted, bloated before and after I eat, my ...
  A: If you got your period, then you cannot be pregnant. In order to be pregnant, an embryo would have ...
n/a5/30/2009
  Q: ok where to start. my boyfriend and i were having sex and when we were done he went to pull out the ...
  A: YES it is possible to get pregnant that way. If this happened less than 3 days ago, have someone ...
Missing periods5/22/2009
  Q: Can stress make you not a period for two months and then come on? Well, I didn't have a period for ...
  A: It would have to be a lot of stress to stop a period. Many women have stressful lives but it ...
Could i get pregnant?5/21/2009
  Q: I am on the pill and have been for a few years, i have a horrid feeling i may have skipped a pill in ...
  A: Well, you should be a tiny bit worried, but that's all. If this happened within 2 or 3 days ago, ...
could i be pregnant5/19/2009
  Q: my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and i had my period last month but this month we had sex ...
  A: Did you have unprotected sex again? Are you trying to get pregnant? You very well might be. If it ...
Should I Worry?5/17/2009
  Q: My girlfriend and i had sex about half a month ago (Apr. 21) and this time we didn't use protection ...
  A: , If she had her period, how can she say it was early if it is irregular? A period indicates NOT ...
pregnancy5/9/2009
  Q: Ok I'm really confused if I'm pregnant or not. I'm 2 months late, I started bleeding really lightly ...
  A: When you got the blood test, did the doctor tell you why you were having all of those symptoms if ...
precum pregnancy5/9/2009
  Q: i've been reading a lot of posts on the internet on pre-cum and getting pregnant from it. i'm ...
  A: It is almost impossible to get pregnant from precum on fingers. I wouldn't worry about it. Sperm ...
Teens having babies5/8/2009
  Q: ok well I'm 16 now and i just found out that I'm 4 weeks pregnant i really don't know what to do ...
  A: Unless you can afford to support yourself and a child in your own home, you should either have an ...
pregancy and period5/7/2009
  Q: when you on a certain medicine like gardisl can you still get pregnant? when you have sex the day ...
  A: GARDASIL is a vaccine, it is not a medicine that prevents pregnancy. It doesn't have anything to do ...
could i be pregnant?5/5/2009
  Q: Im Sixteen and im just getting off the shot. my period is ireggular so i have no idea when i get ...
  A: There is a one in a million chance that you could be pregnant if the hormones in your shot have worn ...
teen pregnancy4/24/2009
  Q: what is the primary reason as to why there is such a high percentage of teen pregnancy? Being that ...
  A: I have been researching this question for over a year now. My answer may surprise you, because it ...
teen pregnancy4/24/2009
  Q: has teen pregnancy increased in the last 5 years?
  A: Yes, teen pregnancy has definitely increased recently. "In 2005, the number of births for girls ...
Am i really pregnant at age 12?4/11/2009
  Q: me and my boyfriend are never allowed to see eachother! But we do speak in my backyard to kiss or ...
  A: Of course 12 year olds can get pregnant. You can get pregnant even if you haven't had your period ...
could someone else be the babies father?2/24/2009
  Q: I just found out I am pregnant. I have not been on birth control in the last 6 months and have had ...
  A: Only you and the ex-boyfriend know if there was sperm on his fingers or not. You should ask him ...
can i be pregnant2/22/2009
  Q: i am 15 years old and me and my boy friend never had sexual intercourse but he does finger me. i am ...
  A: Anytime sperm is placed in or near your vagina there is a possibility of pregnancy. However, that ...
confused2/20/2009
  Q: okay, so on february 1st me and my boyfriend had sex, he had a condom but later on my mom told me ...
  A: You are going to have to take a pregnancy test. Don't be scared. Being pregnant is not a terminal ...
Short, Light Period2/19/2009
  Q: My girlfriend is on birth control and we mainly use condoms as well. Right after she finished her ...
  A: Plan B is probably what caused the light bleeding. I do not think she is pregnant. You both have ...
RE: am i pregnant?2/17/2009
  Q: I'm 15 and i think I'm pregnant. I'm 4 days late on my period and I've been having A lot of the same ...
  A: It sounds like you very well could be pregnant. Did you use any method of birth control when you ...
scared.2/15/2009
  Q: Okay so I asked another expert a similar question but I didn't get a reply yet and I need one FAST. ...
  A: It sounds like your period was due at the same time you had sex: "a little over a week ago ...
confused.2/13/2009
  Q: I am 15 and me and my boyfriend have been going out for a year and we decided to have sex on sunday ...
  A: Those symptoms you are having are not related to pregnancy. It takes at least 2 weeks after sex to ...
am i pregnant2/12/2009
  Q: ok i was a virgin, never been with a guy ever, but on jan. 1st me and this were fooling around. he ...
  A: It doesn't sound like you are pregnant. Most likely you are getting the beginning of your period. ...
I took plan B, but am afraid I'm pregnant2/11/2009
  Q: Here's my situation. About a month ago I stopped taking birth control. I got my period as normal. 3 ...
  A: You have to wait at least two weeks after the date of unprotected sex before you can test ...
precum and compression shorts?2/9/2009
  Q: well my girlfriend and I were "dry humping". and she took off her underwear and i had compression ...
  A: The latest research involving the question of pre-cum clearly shows that urination clears any ...
Sex two days before her period came12/16/2008
  Q: I had unpeotected sex with my gf but I did not cum. I know this because we had to stop because my ...
  A: No, she is not pregnant and yes, it was foolish to have sex without a condom. :) I realize you ...
Can my G.F. get pregnant12/15/2008
  Q: I had sex with her on dec. 14, 2008. We did it unprotected for about 5 mins. and i am not sure if i ...
  A: Yes, there is a chance she could get pregnant. Since this just happened, there is something she can ...
pregnancy12/13/2008
  Q: ok. can u get pregnant 2 weeks after ur peroid? because me and my now ex boyfriend had unprotected ...
  A: Yes, you can absolutely get pregnant 2 weeks after your period. In fact, that is the most likely ...
Pregnancy12/9/2008
  Q: Im tammy, im 17 years old and i have been having sex with my boyfriend for a few months. We use ...
  A: Your doctor does know that you are sexually active, because she has examined you. She would know ...
pregnancy question please help12/8/2008
  Q: Ok! my period was due dec 2! it came but it was brown! the next day it was a brownish pinkish color! ...
  A: If you are worried that you may be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test. Wait until at least 2 ...
i have no idea what to do12/7/2008
  Q: okay where to start. well i started seeing this guy on the 21 of november. and i guess we hit if off ...
  A: You cannot get pregnant from anal sex unless there was a lot of semen dripping out and some managed ...
im scared...12/3/2008
  Q: ok soo last month me and my boyfriend had unprtected sex 4 times he came all 4 times inside ...
  A: You do have signs of being pregnant. One is the fact that you had unprotected sex, which can cause ...
Could I be pregnant?12/2/2008
  Q: I am 20 years old and have been taking birth control everyday, on time since I was 18. My period ...
  A: What do you mean by unprotected sex? If you have been taking your pills exactly as you should be, ...
Having a pregnancy scare ..HELP!!!11/23/2008
  Q: Last month on october the 6th,me and my boyfriend messed around.He wanted to have sex but im still a ...
  A: You are absolutely not pregnant. To make yourself feel better, you can buy a home pregnancy test at ...
My period11/22/2008
  Q: my period ended on Oct 1. and it was suppose to start my period again on the 28 of Oct but it didn't ...
  A: Why have you been having unprotected sex? Are you trying to get pregnant? If you are, it sounds ...
pregnancy11/20/2008
  Q: I think I may be pregnate and I am a minor, How much does it cost to get an abortion in oregon, and ...
  A: I'm not sure which part of Oregon you are in, so if this clinic is not close enough, call them ...
worried =[11/15/2008
  Q: im 15 years old and yesterday i had intercourse with a male friend. he had a condom on and we ...
  A: Go immediately to the nearest drug store and buy Plan B Emergency Contraception. This delays ...
teen Pregnancy11/14/2008
  Q: my name is james and i got this girl pregnant and i don't see a future with her. I think she is ...
  A: I don't think you are a dead beat. I think it is wrong for this girl to try to force you into this ...
help11/13/2008
  Q: i haven't had my period in two months but i the third month it came on but stayed on for 2 days but ...
  A: Did you have unprotected sex in the last few months? Is your period usually regular, i.e. you don't ...
the pill and pregnancy11/11/2008
  Q: i've been on the pill for five months now but have not been taking it very regularly lately at all. ...
  A: It is a very small chance. You don't get pregnancy symptoms until at least two weeks after sex. The ...
im not sure but still scared11/9/2008
  Q: I'm 17 years old and my boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex. He usually pulls out before he ...
  A: Yes, you could be pregnant. If it has been at least two weeks since the unprotected sex occurred, ...
am i?11/8/2008
  Q: "I am 19 years old and I had partial sex for the first time. I'm really freaking out because it was ...
  A: The only way sperm would be mixed in with pre-ejaculate would be if your boyfriend had ejaculated ...
dry humping and pre-cum11/6/2008
  Q: my bf and i dry humped earlier. well, i guess that's what you can call it because, he had his ...
  A: First of all, there would only be sperm in his precum if he had recently ejaculated and HAD NOT ...
question11/4/2008
  Q: can the plan b pill give you a false positive on your pregnancy test if you test soon after taking ...
  A: No, Plan B cannot cause a false positive on a pregnancy test. The test is detecting the pregnancy ...
pregnancy11/2/2008
  Q: if you didn't have your period (like never) and your boyfriend fingered you and might had have ...
  A: It is highly unlikely. However, just because you have never had a period does not mean you cannot ...
Am I?11/1/2008
  Q: Okay...there is only 3 more days in October left and I still havn't gotten my period. My boyfriend ...
  A: It takes the average couple at least one full year of trying before pregnancy is achieved. If it ...
need help asap plz10/28/2008
  Q: ok I'm 19 my girlfriend is fixing to be 17 we have been thinking and talking about this for a while ...
  A: I need to know what state you both live in before I can answer many of those questions. Write back ...
second time10/26/2008
  Q: uhm, you see, earlier, my bf and i had sex.we did it twice. before the second round, he went to the ...
  A: No, water will not kill sperm immediately upon contact. It is possible to carry sperm in and on ...
Is she worth it?10/23/2008
  Q: So my girlfriend and I are both 19 yrs old. We had been dating for 3 years. About 3 weeks ago I ...
  A: No, she is not worth it, in my opinion. You are too good for her. Yes, she is making you the fall ...
Adoption or Not...10/20/2008
  Q: I was just wondering do you know if more teens keep their baby's or give them up for adoption? Just ...
  A: Yes, I do happen to know how many keep their babies vs. give them up for adoption. Over 95% of teen ...
i need some help plz write back to me10/17/2008
  Q: well i went over to newzealand and i satred going out with my boyfriend and the first night we ...
  A: Taking a pregnancy test right after you have sex will not provide accurate results. A woman does ...
I think I may be pregnant.10/16/2008
  Q: My names Ashley and I'm 16. A week ago and two weeks ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. ...
  A: It is almost impossible for the symptoms you've described to be related to pregnancy. Pregnancy ...
Suspected pregnancy.10/15/2008
  Q: About three months ago I had unprotected sex and he didn't ejaculate. I have heard from multiple ...
  A: It is impossible to have your period and be pregnant. What people mean by that is sometimes women ...
problems.10/13/2008
  Q: I am 17 and I lost my virginity when I was 14. So its safe to assume i've been sexually active for 3 ...
  A: This question is really something a doctor should answer, after having examined you and gotten a ...
Am I Pregnant?10/9/2008
  Q: Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on september 13 and he came in me but when I stood up it ...
  A: Just because some comes back out when you stand up doesn't mean all of it does, by any means. Was ...
can a social worker take my baby away10/8/2008
  Q: i was at the clinic and they told me that since i dont know who my baby's father is they could take ...
  A: Do you know who the person was that told you this? It is an absolute LIE. No one can take your ...
missed period sexually active10/8/2008
  Q: my period is about 2 months late and i have took a pregnancy test and it was negative. my boyfriend ...
  A: You should absolutely take another test ASAP. If it comes back negative, get to a doctor to get a ...
trying10/5/2008
  Q: im nearly 16 and my bf is nearly 20. we feel we are both ready for a baby, we have tried once but ...
  A: Are you sure you don't have any idea how many days you have between periods? How do you know when ...
pregnancy/abortion10/2/2008
  Q: so im a few days late on my period already and this had never happened ive had my period for about 5 ...
  A: Go to Planned Parenthood of Northern New Jersey's website: http://www.ppgnnj.org/ They will be able ...
Dry sex10/1/2008
  Q: Help me! My boyfriend and I have had dry sex a few times, on and off for a week. I'm certain that ...
  A: It seems highly unlikely that you could have gotten pregnant from the sexual activity you described. ...
I dont know if im pregnant or not?9/29/2008
  Q: Ok im not sure how to say all this so if you need clearification just ask. My bf and i fool around. ...
  A: I would have to know exactly what you mean by "fooling around" in order to determine if there is a ...
im i pregnant?9/28/2008
  Q: I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 24 he wants to get me pregnant so we been trying for a wile now.i don't ...
  A: Have you missed a period yet? If not, then those symptoms you are having are probably due to ...
if my girlfriend pregnant?9/27/2008
  Q: "hi my name is john, my girlfriend earlier in the month has been getting her normal symptoms of her ...
  A: Did she take the test first thing in the morning? If she did, then I would trust those results. I ...
idk9/27/2008
  Q: i hav no idea watt to do first tell my boyfriend i think im pregnant.. take the test..or watt??
  A: I would tell him, why should you have to worry about this all by yourself? He's as responsible as ...
Paranoid9/26/2008
  Q: On Tuesday my girlfriend and I had sex, without a condom. The sex was relatively quick (we didn't ...
  A: It would be impossible for your gf to have any pregnancy symptoms this early. It takes at least two ...
pregnancy9/25/2008
  Q: my girlfriend and i activly engage in sex, but it has been about a week since the last time. today ...
  A: She can take a pregnancy test so she can put her mind at ease. Wait one more week so two weeks will ...
help!!9/23/2008
  Q: i am on the pill but i woznt due 2 start takin it the night afta and since then i have bin fellin ...
  A: It is too early for you to be having any pregnancy symptoms. That doesn't mean you aren't pregnant, ...
pre-ejaculate9/23/2008
  Q: I have read previously that pre-ejaculate contains no sperm, yet have still heard stories of the ...
  A: There would only be reason to worry if, before you had sex, you had ejaculated and didn't urinate ...
girlfriend pregnant?9/22/2008
  Q: me and my girlfriend had sex about 15 times randomly over the summer. we always used a condom and ...
  A: Yes, you are just being paranoid. 9 days is not 12 or 13 days, right? No semen/sperm leaked from ...
idk9/22/2008
  Q: the last time i had sex was 2 weeks ago n idk if my boyfriend got sperm in me but he got sperm on ...
  A: Yes, you should take a pregnancy test as soon as possible, because you very well could be pregnant. ...
im really young9/22/2008
  Q: im 13 years old . and im pregnat and im really worried. im not willing to tell my parents but i have ...
  A: The boy who got you pregnant should come up with the money for an abortion. Depending upon how old ...
My girlfriend is a little over a week late on her period...9/17/2008
  Q: My girlfriend is just now getting over mononucleosis. She does not have any of the symptoms of ...
  A: Yes, all of those factors could be involved in the reason for the late period, but pregnancy is a ...
will i get pregnant ?9/16/2008
  Q: i got married just before three months. my husband made unsafe sex realations with me so many times ...
  A: Why is your husband having unsafe sexual relations with you so many times if you do not want to ...
when did she become pregnant9/16/2008
  Q: Christy had sex on March 28th and ok she had sex April 30th she didnt have a period in May but ...
  A: If this is a paternity question, why not just have a DNA test done? Why didn't she have her period ...
Whats going on?!?!9/11/2008
  Q: ok me and my boyfriend had sex (my first time) the day before I was supposed to get my period and I ...
  A: It is almost impossible to get pregnant the day before your period. Are you sure there weren't any ...
Is it true that when you conceive you start to have really weird dreams?9/10/2008
  Q: For the last three nights I have had really weird -- strange dreams. I was suppose to be ovulating ...
  A: I have never heard of a woman having strange dreams when she conceives, but anything is possible. ...
period9/10/2008
  Q: my period is now two weeks late. I took a test yesterday and it was negative. I am almost certain ...
  A: Try to find the nearest Planned Parenthood clinic in your area. Call them on the phone and they ...
time to take a test?9/7/2008
  Q: hey... ok so umm im 14 and well i had sex like about a week ago. i was suppose to start my period ...
  A: It sure sounds like it was your period. If you are unsure, you can buy a home pregnancy test at any ...
Help9/5/2008
  Q: Alright so i had sex about 2 weeks mabe 3 ago. and i had a later period by a few days, not sure if ...
  A: No, you should not worry. You are not pregnant. You would not be having your period, and the tests ...
almost 5 months late8/19/2008
  Q: im 20 years old. I have polycystic Ovarian syndrome that was diagnosed in 2006.I ve missed periods ...
  A: Usually home pregnancy tests are pretty accurate, but not always. In your situation I would go to ...
pregnant8/19/2008
  Q: My boyfriend's sister just had a baby. At first it was cute cuz yu could cuddle it n stuff, but ...
  A: No, it's not true. You are very smart to be worried about pregnancy. The pull out method is very ...
withdrawal method8/19/2008
  Q: How reliable is the withdrawal/pull out method?
  A: It is so unreliable that many people refuse to even call it a "method" of birth control. The most ...
I really dont know if im pregnant..... =[[8/13/2008
  Q: Okayy. I'm a Sophomore in High School. We just started school on the 4th of August and things have ...
  A: I LOVE it that you sent your picture!!! That is too cute! Anyway about your symptoms, you didn't ...
me and my gf had sex a week ago and she is now 5 days late8/11/2008
  Q: we used a condom and i cam in her i pulled out as soon as i was done then me layed together and ...
  A: If you were wearing a condom the second time you had sex also, it seems unlikely that she is ...
pregnancy and condom8/11/2008
  Q: i would like to know, how would you know if the condom you used have tiny holes in it? you see, i ...
  A: If no water leaked out, there probably aren't any holes in the condom. I don't think you should ...
hmmm8/11/2008
  Q: ok so there is a possibility of my pregnancy...I am 13...i am gettin bigger around the middle and i ...
  A: There is definitely a possibility that you are pregnant. "i really wanna tell her but im afraid of ...
my friends is pregnant8/10/2008
  Q: My friend is only 15 and pregnant, she has been in a relationship with a 26 year old male for a ...
  A: Do you mean if her mother does NOT consent? Either way, he will be in trouble with the law, if ...
im so worried8/10/2008
  Q: i was with my boyfriend for 6 motnhs and therefore was on the injection. i was die for my injection ...
  A: Yes, it is possible that you are pregnant. You can buy a home pregnancy test at any drugstore and ...
i think i am preg.8/10/2008
  Q: My boyfriend and I have had sex a few times. My period is always irregular though. But last week we ...
  A: The bleeding does not seem to be related to pregnancy. It takes about 2 weeks after unprotected sex ...
last resort8/8/2008
  Q: i have been sexually active for over three months, im on birth control but i really dont take it the ...
  A: So, the women in your family have been teenage mothers, but your family emotionally abuses you? Why ...
can i be?8/8/2008
  Q: ok my last 2 periods were about 5 to 7 days late.but i had sex on the day of my period a month ...
  A: It is possible but unlikely, as you have said. None of the symptoms you have described are related ...
i think i am pregnat but....8/7/2008
  Q: i have cramps all the time and i fill like I'm going to be sick. Me and my boyfriend Heath, did it 2 ...
  A: Are you asking if you can get pregnant if you have sex during your period? It sounds like you had ...
I think i might be Pregnant8/6/2008
  Q: I came on this site and i read through one of your links to another website about symptoms of ...
  A: Have you missed a period yet? If not, what is it that is making you think you are pregnant? Did ...
could i be pregnant?8/6/2008
  Q: i was 2 days late having my contraceptive injection and was just coming off my period. i had ...
  A: It's possible, but unlikely, that you are pregnant, and it's also possible that you are 2 days late ...
Pregnant?8/6/2008
  Q: Hey, me and my girl were messing around the other night, and we kinda decided we were gonna have ...
  A: In theory, some sperm from a previous ejaculation could have been leftover inside of your penis, if ...
question8/5/2008
  Q: Ya my name is Cory i am 17 my fiancee lives in Philadelphia pa. we are going threw some issues right ...
  A: If your fiancee is under 18, and her parents will not give her permission to move in with you, then ...
i might be pregnet8/4/2008
  Q: today is august 4,2008. i had sex august 2,2008. my period came July 25,2008, and it ended on July ...
  A: Yes, there is a chance that you could become pregnant. You can have someone over 18 get Plan B ...
confused8/4/2008
  Q: Me n my boyfriend had sex tha 1st week of july and there was some release of sperm ... 2 - 3 weeksz ...
  A: It is very unlikely that you are pregnant, because you had your period. If you are unsure, it ...
pregnancy8/4/2008
  Q: Ok that helped a lot...well not to be all out there but I have sex every other day even before my ...
  A: Asking questions is not enough to keep you from getting pregnant. Having sex every other day is ...
If Im Pregnant Plz Help8/3/2008
  Q: I really need to know if i could be pregnant ok me an my boyfriend had sex unprotected on june ...
  A: You can't be pregnant from the sex you had on the 24th of June because you got your period after ...
pregnancy8/3/2008
  Q: Well I thought that the 12 to 16 days after the last day of your last period was possible ovulation ...
  A: Ok, I though you had an ovulation detection kit or something. You wrote: "Ok why does it take so ...
im sixteen and pregnant8/3/2008
  Q: im monique im sixteen in grade 10, i failed a year. right now its summer time , i once had an ...
  A: All of the following is just my opinion, and I am telling it to you because you asked. :) If you ...
pregnant?8/2/2008
  Q: im 17 years old, i frequently have sex with my boyfriend and we alway use a condom and are smart ...
  A: I would take the test again, this time make sure it is after a full night's sleep. The longer you ...
My friend is going to fast8/2/2008
  Q: My friend Bobbie shes a girl is going out with this boy named Tariq.They are talking about getting ...
  A: I have the perfect place for you and Bobbie: http://ehealthforum.com/health/teen_pregnancy.html ...
first time8/2/2008
  Q: So my bf and i are considering having sex for the first time. We want to be as smart as posisble ...
  A: Your menstrual cycle won't have an effect on pregnancy, but it will be more difficult for you to ...
pregnancy8/1/2008
  Q: Oh ok I get it then...so lets just say you cry over certain things every other day would that also ...
  A: Below you will find a thesis which explains why depression may interfere with getting pregnant. But ...
Pregnancy7/31/2008
  Q: My boyfriend and me had sexual intercourse for the first time last week 8 days ago today. We used ...
  A: 8 days is not enough time for you to be having any symptoms related to a possible pregnancy. So ...
unprotected sex :(7/31/2008
  Q: I have been careless and I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 4 times in the past 2 ...
  A: Yes, you absolutely can be pregnant. You might want to look into Plan B Emergency Contraception. ...
pregnancy7/30/2008
  Q: Hey I was talking with chanel but she went on vacation. I had sex on all the 12 to 16 days to have ...
  A: I would say the spotting was from the exam, because there aren't enough days between the 12th and ...
pregnant?7/29/2008
  Q: Around 3 weeks ago I missed one active BCP, then remebered to take it about 22 hours late. I carried ...
  A: Yes, you are right to assume that if you get this bleed, that you are not pregnant. One of the ...
implantion bleeding or not pregnant at all7/28/2008
  Q: Could I be pregnant if I had sex 6 days before my period and I am on my fourth day of my period even ...
  A: No, you are not pregnant if you are having your period. Your regular period involves a lot more ...
Fifteen and raped.7/28/2008
  Q: My period normally comes on the 26th-1st of the month. It hasn't come yet and it's the 28th. A guy ...
  A: Anytime a person has unprotected sex, pregnancy is a possibility, whether ejaculation occurred or ...
Me and my girlfriend7/26/2008
  Q: My girlfriend is 16 I am 18 i got her pregnant and her dad said if she has it hes pressing chrages ...
  A: What state do you live in? How old were you both when you had the sex that got her pregnant? Also, ...
pregnancy7/26/2008
  Q: Your Open QuestionShow me another Ľ If You Had Sex On April 30,and In May You Didnt Have A ...
  A: You asked: "was i already pregnant on May 31st?" Answer: Yes Here's why: From yourApril you have ...
helpp me.7/25/2008
  Q: i just turned 14. Alright so me and my boyfriend had sex unprotected today(we normally use ...
  A: TAKE PLAN B AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. It works best if taken within 24 hours of unprotected sex. Tell ...
PREGANCY?7/25/2008
  Q: OK I'M WONDERING IF I COULD BE POSSIBLE PREGNANT? IT WAS THE WEEK OF JULY 11-13 THAT ME AND MY ...
  A: Any time you hve sex, protected or not, there is a chance of pregnancy. Obviously if you take ...
pregnant????7/24/2008
  Q: ..I know for a fact.but this month I didn't get my period and im freaking out. I usually have a ...
  A: Anytime you have sex, even with a condom or on birth control or both, you can still get pregnant. ...
pregnant?7/22/2008
  Q: i think i might be pregnant but I'm not sure. my last period was on the 22nd of June 2008, (my cycle ...
  A: Your period was due the 17th if you have a 25 day cycle as you say, and the 20th if you had a 28 day ...
help!!!7/21/2008
  Q: im 16 , my boyfriend is 18 , while we were having sex his condom fell off and he didnt realize and ...
  A: If this happened under 5 days ago, have your boyfriend go to the nearest pharmacy and buy Plan B ...
A couple of questions that I'm not sure about7/18/2008
  Q: my first question is; my girlfriend and I want to have a baby. One thing is she failed all of her ...
  A: There's probably a very good chance that she is pregnant, because there are not a lot of reasons for ...
what's going on??7/17/2008
  Q: Ok.. I am 18 n I am so confused on what is going on with my body. I started my period june 23rd and ...
  A: This bleeding you are having can't be your period, because your next period isn't due yet. You ...
can i be pregnant?7/16/2008
  Q: well i had sex on july 10, we had done it for an hour, for 45 minutes of it we used a condom, he ...
  A: Yes, you could be pregnant but no, you would not be having any symptoms yet. It takes around 2 ...
pregnancy7/15/2008
  Q: my vagina is slightly bleeding i have just lost my virginity should this happen or am i pregnant ...
  A: Oh, I see. The bleeding is most likely a side effect of the Emergency Contraception you took. This ...
Could I be pregnant???7/15/2008
  Q: ..okay so me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex the entire month since my last ...
  A: It sounds like you are very possibly pregnant, to me. That test you took was not accurate because ...
teen pregnancy7/14/2008
  Q: i've been taking the 28-pill pack for 3 months.. then i decided to stop after taking the 28th pill ...
  A: It is possible, but it's a small possibility, that you could be pregnant. The only way you can get ...
could i be pregnant?7/14/2008
  Q: me and my boyfriend have constant unprotected sex its fine because we are engaged long story. But i ...
  A: It sounds like you have a very bad stomach virus or bacterial infection. Throwing up that much can ...
16 and ready7/13/2008
  Q: I need some help... I'm 16 and trying to have a child but despite my best efforts I can't seem to be ...
  A: Have you been trying with the same boyfriend the whole time? How many months have you been trying ...
pregnant runaway7/13/2008
  Q: I am adopted. i ran away 2montgs ago. i am 10weeks pregnant. i talked to my adopted parents.. they ...
  A: Where are you staying right now, are you safe? Were you adopted as an infant, so your adoptive ...
worried7/12/2008
  Q: my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on July 10, we had just started and he wasn't even all the ...
  A: If that was actually your period that started, then there is no way you are pregnant. Good for you ...
Worried!7/12/2008
  Q: Well im 16 years old and i didnt get my period last month, I have been with alot of people in the ...
  A: I would go to the doctor's right away. Something is definitely wrong. Some women can be pregnant ...
Could i be pregnant?7/11/2008
  Q: hello my name is Nikki and i have a question on July 2nd i got my period but it wasn't normal it was ...
  A: The only reliable way to determine whether or nor you are pregnant is to take a home pregnancy test. ...
scared7/10/2008
  Q: i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a month ago and i was supposed to get my period on july,7th ...
  A: Go to a drugstore and get a home pregnancy test. Take it following the directions exactly (i.e. ...
help me please.7/9/2008
  Q: hey:) basicaly im 16, and im realy scared. me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days ago, without ...
  A: It could be implantation bleeding, but it seems a little early for that. The first pregnancy ...
i am haveing sex nd i think i might be pregnent nd i m 137/9/2008
  Q: mariah
  A: The first thing to do is to stop having sex. Then see if you miss your period. If you do, then you ...
pregnancy7/9/2008
  Q: im a 19 year old college student. me and my boyfriend was togather not even a month yet and we had ...
  A: Did your period come at the time you expected it to come, even though it was light? If it did, then ...
Pregnancy Questions7/8/2008
  Q: confusion about pregnancy. a) I heard about decidual bleeding, and that you can't tell it apart from ...
  A: Any bleeding during pregnancy is not normal, even implantation bleeding, which is what you are ...
:[ just lookin for some sense which i dont have7/8/2008
  Q: so i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. and i know it was stupid and i wasnt thinking and i ...
  A: Wait a minute before you panic! Those symptoms you described: "i have been throwing up ...
burning!!!7/8/2008
  Q: I am 16 and i'm six months pregnant after having sex with my boyfriend i have a burning sensation on ...
  A: No, that burning sensation is not normal and you are right that you should see a doctor about it. ...
Parent Responsibility of their teen's pregnancy7/8/2008
  Q: I have a son age 16 dating a 16 year old girl. I have heard through the "grape vine" that they have ...
  A: It appears that you do bear some responsibility until your son turns 18 years old, under certain ...
Pre ejaculate7/3/2008
  Q: My girlfriend and I were "experimenting" some sexual activities and doing various things until we ...
  A: Her chances of being pregnant are zero. Here is how pre ejaculate works: Recent studies have shown ...
just a question7/3/2008
  Q: Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time but i have not become pregnant yet. Is this a ...
  A: No. it is not in any way, shape, or form a sign that you cannot have kids. It takes the average, ...
CAN I BE PREGNANT IN THIS OCCASION7/2/2008
  Q: MY BBOYFRIEND AND I WERE DOING MISSIONARY, AND WHEN WE WERE HALF WAY DONE WE REALIZED THE CONDOM WAS ...
  A: Yes, you could be pregnant. The test was definitely taken too early. You have to wait at least 14 ...
Possibly pregnant?7/2/2008
  Q: My ex and i had unprotected sex on May 27th and i ended my period may 25th. I completely skipped ...
  A: Yes, it is possible that it was too early for the test to have accurate results, and you could be ...
could i be pregnant?7/2/2008
  Q: ok i had unprotected sex twice and 5 days after that i started my period. it only lasted 2 days ...
  A: So your doctor did not know it had only been 10 days since the most recent unprotected sex occurred? ...
I think im pregnant?7/1/2008
  Q: I'm 14 and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23rd and 30th June, he came up me both times and ...
  A: The answer to your question about when you can take an HPT is, as soon as your period is late. Make ...
am I pregnant7/1/2008
  Q: Me and ma boyfriend had unprotected sex 2 tymes and he said he pulled out and I knw he did because I ...
  A: How long ago did this happen? If it just happened within 3 days, you could still have time to use ...
What was i thinking6/30/2008
  Q: Ok well i was at a concert and ended up haven unproted sex two nights n a row and the one time he ...
  A: Your chances are very high that you could be pregnant. If the sex happened less than 3 days ago, you ...
ummm help6/30/2008
  Q: ok me and my good friend had sex on JUNE 21st... we were on his second condom when we had noticed ...
  A: There is definitely a chance that you are pregnant. If you are supposed to get a shot, you should ...
Possibly Being pregnant6/30/2008
  Q: I had unprotected sex on May 28th and it was around the time I had my ovulation, and since then I ...
  A: Yes, you could be pregnant, and that bleeding could have been "spotting" that some women get in ...
Confused about pregnancy6/30/2008
  Q: This is going to be a long story. A while back my girlfriend and I decided to start having sex. We ...
  A: You are amazingly knowledgeable about birth control! I am very impressed. The symptoms are ...
Postinor 2 levonorgestrel6/29/2008
  Q: My girlfriend took postinor 2 levonorgestrel according to the medicine instruction on 21st June. ...
  A: The bleeding seems to be an expected side effect of the medication, according to the following: ...
Prego or nego?6/29/2008
  Q: MY boyfriend and I were having unsafe sex, with no condom, we planned for him to "pull out" when he ...
  A: You could very well get pregnant from the sexual activity you just described. When did this happen? ...
O6/29/2008
  Q: me and my girlfriend were having sex about 2 weeks ago. could she be pregnant even if i didnt ...
  A: The only way precum could get her pregnant would be if you had recently ejaculated, the same day, ...
what do you think?6/28/2008
  Q: Okay, starting from the first day of the end of my period till now (period stopped around the 8th or ...
  A: I don't think your chances of being pregnant could be any better! There are other factors, of ...
teen pregnancy rights6/28/2008
  Q: if i am thirteen and pregnant do my parents have the legal right to decided to put my child up for ...
  A: You would have to sign the adoption papers yourself in order to put your child up for adoption. If ...
Little bit of help6/28/2008
  Q: She had just got off her period that day and isnt that the worst time to get pregnant? Well we had ...
  A: The worst (as in most unlikely) time to get pregnant would be right before and during a woman's ...
Dont know if im pregnant or what, Please help6/26/2008
  Q: i have got my period on 23 of May the previous month it lasted about 5days (usually lasts full 7 ...
  A: You could very well be pregnant. Since your period is late you could take a home pregnancy test now ...
Could i be pregnant?6/25/2008
  Q: Alright! I had sex on may 3 & 4, as well as, on the 17. I had started my period five days later! I ...
  A: Let me see if I am understanding you. May 3, 4, 17th, you had sex. 5 days later, 17 + 5 = 22 May ...
Am i Pregnant?6/23/2008
  Q: I have been freaking out about this for a few days now so i thought i would ask. I have been with my ...
  A: There is always a possibility of pregnancy if you have sex. However, in your case, it sounds more ...
Is it possible6/23/2008
  Q: me and my girlfriend were having sex about 2 weeks ago and now shes feeling lower stomach pain on ...
  A: Lower stomach pain and lower back pain are not pregnancy symptoms. The first symptom people usually ...
HELP!6/22/2008
  Q: my period was on Friday 1st June and it finished Wednesday 1st June.... i had unprotected sex 6 ...
  A: Could you write back and fix the dates in your question? You wrote about three different dates but ...
pregnant6/21/2008
  Q: "I have a rather embarising and stressfull problem. me and my girlfriend were alone one night and ...
  A: There is no way that you girlfriend is pregnant. It takes millions of sperm ejaculated directly ...
Pregnant?6/21/2008
  Q: Me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom got stuck in side me for 30 seconds after he came. i ...
  A: If you miss your period, wait until at least 2 weeks have passed since the sexual activity occurred. ...
could i be pregnant?6/20/2008
  Q: okay on June 9 me and my partner had sexual intercourse. right before we wrapped things up all of a ...
  A: There is always a chance of pregnancy if you are having sex, but none of those things are pregnancy ...
18 and i think pregnant6/20/2008
  Q: Im on birthcontrol and have been on it for 8 months now i take it same time everyday...my periods ...
  A: You can go to Planned Parenthood (PP) to get a blood test to find out for sure if you are pregnant ...
about Teen Pregnancy6/20/2008
  Q: WHAT IF YOU HAVE SEX A DAY BEFORE YOUR PERIOD THEN THE NEXT DAY YOU START & IT LASTS LIKE A NORMAL ...
  A: Yes, you could be pregnant. Not from the sex before your period, but from where you said: "THEN ...
morning after pill6/20/2008
  Q: how many months can you be to take that?
  A: Here is your answer provided by a University Health Clinic: How often can I take Plan B? You ...
PREGNANCY6/20/2008
  Q: I HAVE BEEN FEELING PREGNANT FOR A WHILE I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX IN MID APRIL AND AROUND MY ABDOMEN ...
  A: You can't have your actual period and be pregnant at the same time. Menstruation means the lining ...
So so so scared!6/19/2008
  Q: So a few days ago my and my boyfriend were hanging around. He had his hands in his pants once or ...
  A: In normal sexual intercourse, it takes many, many sperm to fight their way up the vagina, through ...
abortion6/18/2008
  Q: are there any clinics that are free or charge or have a low fee for abortion? i had uprotected sex ...
  A: No, I do not think you are pregnant. Yes, there are clinics that help someone afford an abortion. ...
Help me please6/16/2008
  Q: i recently found out i'm pregnant and i honestly have no clue what to do. I have a boyfriend and he ...
  A: Being 18 means you are a legal adult in Ireland just like in the U.S., is that right? I'm not ...
teen pregnancy6/15/2008
  Q: ok so basically my boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby its not like my friends are doing and i ...
  A: Why do you think you are ready for a baby? What do you think it takes to raise a family of your ...
PMS or pregnant?6/14/2008
  Q: My boyfriend, whom I love very much, and I had sexual encounters and intercourse between May 22 - ...
  A: I sincerely doubt that you are pregnant. Those home pregnancy tests are usually pretty reliable, ...
pregnant?6/13/2008
  Q: So me and my bf had orptected sex and a couple days after we messed around and he fingered me and ...
  A: I really don't know what that blood was from. Could he have scratched you a little inside your ...
Can a woman's Cycle can change?6/13/2008
  Q: Sorry for bombarding you questions, I just wanted to ask if woman can change their cycle. I mean ...
  A: I am very happy to answer as many questions as you have. As far as the question goes, if a woman ...
How do i know?6/13/2008
  Q: I have an irregular period all the time. It varies from 28 days to like, 3 months apart sometimes ...
  A: Here is a website which mentions Durex condoms and rates their reliability, while comparing them ...
could i be pregnant6/12/2008
  Q: my boyfriend and i had sex,we had unprotected sex when he felt cum coming out he did not take it out ...
  A: Anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy. If you get your period then no, ...
could i be pregnant6/12/2008
  Q: I had sex with my boyfriend friday june 7th,2008.We had unprotected sex he came in me twice that ...
  A: If you got your period, you cannot be pregnant. When you have your period, the blood that comes out ...
Is it possible6/11/2008
  Q: well me and my girlfriend werent really having sex but we were rubbing both of our privates raw on ...
  A: It is very unlikely (but not impossible) that you could have gotten your girlfriend pregnant without ...
Help! Paranoid! is there a chance??6/10/2008
  Q: sorry for this very innocent question but, I just want to make sure about this thing. I hope you can ...
  A: 1. Is there a chance? I couldn't really tell from your description if at anytime sperm was ...
Wanting to help out a friend....6/10/2008
  Q: I am 17 turning 18. My friend which will remain anonymous is 16 and just found out she is pregnant. ...
  A: As far as the insurance goes, since she is a minor she probably lives at home and is covered under ...
already 2 weeks since sexx6/10/2008
  Q: Deb..its been 14 days or 15 since I had sex..and im feeling these cramps and like I said before had ...
  A: My apologies about the dates. You wrote: "can i be pregnant?????ok so i had sex may 25/26 its now ...
can i be pregnant?????6/10/2008
  Q: ok so i had sex may 25/26 its now june 9... last nite i started having these real bad pain on my ...
  A: It was too early to take an ept. You should wait until you've missed a period. As far as the ...
Hi, I was wondering if you think I am pregnant?6/9/2008
  Q: My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive our first child. My last period started on May 19th. It ...
  A: Your chances are pretty good based on the dates you've given me. All of the symptoms you've listed ...
how do i get dat6/8/2008
  Q: how do i get that plan b do i need my mom to go r my parents goona find out
  A: You do not need a parent to get Plan B. You may need someone over 18 to buy it for you, depending ...
wat can i do6/8/2008
  Q: i have read about abortion pill and i was wondering how can i get some with out my mom finding out ...
  A: In order to find out how to find a doctor to give you the abortion pill, look in your telephone book ...
i think iam having symtoms,but aren't sure6/8/2008
  Q: ok,ever since the day after i last had sex with my bf,i've been expierincing nausia throughout the ...
  A: It is not possible to be pregnant after you have your period unless: 1) The bleeding wasn't really ...
am i pregnat6/7/2008
  Q: well today i had sex with my boyfriend n when the sperm came out he pulled it out but it still got ...
  A: Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant, even when you use the withdrawal method. ...
is it possible?6/7/2008
  Q: I had sex unprotected sex twice and everybody is worried that i might end up pregnant. I started my ...
  A: If the bleeding you are having is really your period then no, you are not pregnant. If you are ...
1 ?6/7/2008
  Q: wat are some symptoms of pregnancy?? Cuz if it includes itchy breasts and ur lowerstomach growing ...
  A: If you haven't missed a period yet then no these are not symptoms of pregnancy. Itchy skin anywhere ...
pregnant?6/7/2008
  Q: Iv been sexually active almost everyday and so for the past 3 months I have gotten my period twice ...
  A: Getting your period twice in each month is not normal. Bleeding during pregnancy is also not ...
missed period6/6/2008
  Q: i am 5 days late and i took a pregnancy test on the 4th day late and it said negative!whats wrong?
  A: What time of day did you take the test? The test is trying to detect a hormone in your urine. In ...
birth control6/5/2008
  Q: i am 17, my girlfriend is 16. she is on femcon birth control for ovarian cysts. i would feel safer ...
  A: You are a very intelligent young man. I wish more people were as cautious and inquisitive as you ...
could i be pregnant6/5/2008
  Q: ok i've been having a butterfly feeling in my stomach slight cramping, kinda thick white discharge, ...
  A: I'd say your chances of being pregnant are good, but I'd have to know more details to know anything ...
I THINK I AM6/5/2008
  Q: ok i have all the signs i am pregnant.i have bleed once for one day about a week and a half ago now ...
  A: Bleeding isn't normally a sign of pregnancy. Absence of bleeding is, as in a missed period. Have ...
creid_4_@hotmail.com6/4/2008
  Q: My girlfriend and I had protected sex about 10 days ago. I'm almost certain that the condom did not ...
  A: It usually takes at least until a woman misses her period after unprotected sex to first experience ...
sex and pregnacy6/4/2008
  Q: ok.. i lost my virginity yesterday and a condom was not used. when should i take a pregnancy test? ...
  A: If you just had sex yesterday with no protection, are you trying to get pregnant? If you aren't, ...
im scared...6/4/2008
  Q: A few days ago i had sex with my boyfriend. We are both 16 going on 17. We both know the ...
  A: The morning after pill only works if taken within 3 days of unprotected sex. If you don't want to ...
?6/3/2008
  Q: My name is Nicole and i have been having these urges about having sex and i want to know how old i ...
  A: A lot more than a person's age is involved in figuring out when the best time to have sex is. Life ...
unbelievable6/3/2008
  Q: I just found out my step daughters mother is offering her gifts or a trip to the beach after she has ...
  A: How old is your step daughter? As far as her mother's worry about risks to her daughter's body, ...
complicated pregnancy6/2/2008
  Q: My name is mariela and about 5 months ago i had a miscarriage i don't know why. The doctors gave me ...
  A: Planned Parenthood offers many women's health services free of charge. You could check your Yellow ...
Possibility of pregnancy6/2/2008
  Q: My boyfriend and I had sex a little less than a week ago; we used a condom but it broke sometime ...
  A: There are some pregnancy tests that can detect pregnancy right before your period is due. Most of ...
?5/31/2008
  Q: I had sex with a guy, and we used a condom, but the condom got a little worn out so we changed it ...
  A: I'm not sure what you mean by the condom got worn out. Do you mean he ejaculated into it and then ...
symptoms5/31/2008
  Q: My girlfriend thinks that she is pregnant.She told me she felt like vomitting.Is she pregnant?We ...
  A: How long ago did this incident occur? I doubt very much that your girlfriend is pregnant. It ...
missed period5/30/2008
  Q: i have this really important question. me and my boyfrend had protected sex around 1 week before i ...
  A: It sounds like your boyfriend knows a lot about precum. That's good. Urinating after ejaculating is ...
i don't know if i'm pregnant or not5/30/2008
  Q: ok the thing is the other day i gave my boyfriend a hand and he cum-Ed on my hand but right after it ...
  A: There is an infinitesimal chance, and I mean really, really, tiny chance that you could be pregnant. ...
am i prego?5/30/2008
  Q: i am now 20years old and had my daughter 7 months ago and i am wondering if i am prego again...my ...
  A: It does sound like there is a possibility that you could be pregnant. Did you have unprotected sex ...
Am I?5/30/2008
  Q: okayz im 15 and me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 months and we have had sex only a ...
  A: Yes, it is possible that you are pregnant. Many factors are involved in determining how likely it ...
pregnancy5/29/2008
  Q: well my cousin was pregnant and it was a big deal..we had found out that she was having twins at 16. ...
  A: It is possible to lose a baby or babies at any point in a pregnancy, unfortunately. It is much more ...
SEX and others5/29/2008
  Q: Well my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time and he didn't use a condom. But he stuck the head ...
  A: It is way too soon for you to have any pregnancy symptoms at all. Normally a person doesn't feel ...
i have a question5/29/2008
  Q: ok so my boyfriend and i were messing around and we decided to see if it could fit he put his penis ...
  A: I'm very sorry to hear how stressed you have been, and yes, stress can delay a period. ...
teen pregnancy5/19/2008
  Q: i am really worried that i might be pregnant. i haven't had my period yet and i am a lot more tired ...
  A: I'm sorry you are having such a rough time right now. Is there anyway you can talk to your mom ...
possibly the 2nd5/19/2008
  Q: me and my boyfriend recently had a baby boy and he is 4 months old, i am recently turning 19 and i ...
  A: This is a decision only you can make, because that is the only way to be sure you won't regret ...
could i be pregnant?5/18/2008
  Q: Lately me and my boyfriend that i been with for 2 yrs have neen having unprotected sex and just 7 ...
  A: Yes, you could be pregnant. Pregnancy symptoms do not begin until the fertilized egg has implanted ...
My Boyfriend dont want me to keep our baby.5/18/2008
  Q: I had an abortion 3 months ago, when my boyfriend found out i was pregnant he wanted me to have an ...
  A: This is a very tough situation. I am going to give you my opinion, just woman to woman. It is time ...

All Questions in This Category

Teen Pregnancy

Deborah

Top Expert on this page