Teenage Problems/Friend issues

Question
I am prettier for a fact compared to my Bestfriend and I actually feel bad about it becaue I feel like all the guys go after me and not her. I'm a blonde with blue eyes and a nice body. She has fried hair from dying it all the time and she's really skinny and has no shape to her. she's got like hazle eyes. She gets mad really easy too and when ever I talk to girls she hates she gets mad? It's like she wants to own me and control me! I seriously feel that from her. I guess what my question is this:
1. Should I distance myself from her?
2. Should I feel bad about me being prettier than her cuz guys go after me?
3. Will she ever get over being the jelous type..
Please answer it will only take a few seconds of your time
;)

Answer
Hi Samantha,
Yes I would and would not distance myself from her.  She is your best friend and probably feels " left out".  Try talking calmly with her about her "anger " issues.  Its ok for you to talk to other people.  No you need not feel bad about any guys preferring you as compared to her.  Blonde girls are always going to attract more attention.  You have been gifted with good looks.  No she will probably not get over being a jealous type.  She takes a "hit" to her self esteem every time she sees some guy pay attention to you.  You might be able to help her with her appearance and give her some tips about guys.  You obviously have more experience with guys than she has.  

Teenage Problems

Jonathan