Teenage Problems/Skin colour

Question
Hello sir, my que is - i am 21 yr old . My body color is white but my penis skin colour is black so i feeling bad .so how i can make it white .plz sugges me ..

Answer
This is a common occurrence most men have a slight darkening of the skin around the penis and the female genitals. This is a natural development and unfortunately there is nothing that you can do to alter the darkening or reverse it sorry. Most people go from white to a dark tan color and others may have a much darker change in the color.  

Teenage Problems

Steven