Teenage Problems/wet dreams

Question
hi, first of all, thank you so much for your time, i am a boy of 21 years from south asian country, these days i am having too much wet dreams, around once in two days, i dont know weather it is normal or not. please help me in this matter. thank you.

Answer
Well first you have to understand what a wet dream is and why it happens to know how to prevent them from happening. A "wet dream" is simply an involuntary ejaculation. This is cause by the body building up an excess amount of sperm and then the cells just sit there. Wet dreams tend to happen to those who don't regularly masturbate. The wet dreams usually stop once a male begins to masturbate regularly. The act of regular masturbation keeps the levels of sperm to a normal level and thus there is no need to have a wet dream as there is no build up of sperm.

So it is normal to have wet dreams but in order to stop them you must masturbate on a regular basis.  

Teenage Problems

Steven