Teenage Problems/erection hurts groin

Question
I am 14 years old. I like nudity. So when i take all my clothes off i get erection. After quite time having erection i have a light pain in my lower left stomach. I dont masturbate and not even going to do it. My penis is circumsized. Why do i have pain and how do i get rid of it?
Please reply

Answer

The pain in your lower left stomach could be from anything and not necessarily because of your erections. No one can say exactly what causes your pain unless you have it evaluated by your primary care physician. I'm not a doctor, so I can't answer your question. I do however highly suggest that you tell your parents so that they can take you to the doctor. Also, here's a website that may help...

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Urology/Lower-Stomach-Pain-after-Erection/show/1768

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock