Teenage Problems/erection hurts groin

I am 14 years old. I like nudity. So when i take all my clothes off i get erection. After quite time having erection i have a light pain in my lower left stomach. I dont masturbate and not even going to do it. My penis is circumsized. Why do i have pain and how do i get rid of it?
Please reply

The pain in your lower left stomach could be from anything and not necessarily because of your erections. No one can say exactly what causes your pain unless you have it evaluated by your primary care physician. I'm not a doctor, so I can't answer your question. I do however highly suggest that you tell your parents so that they can take you to the doctor. Also, here's a website that may help...

Teenage Problems

Scarlet Murdock

Even though I have no teenagers of my own, I've seen, heard and have experienced a lot of things dealing with teenagers. I take the experience of me being a teen along with the problems and issues teens have today and I offer my opinions and advice. Since I'm no longer in my teens, I'm wiser, which means that I can definitely guide you in the right direction when it comes to solving your problems.

Experience is a website that I am very proud to say that I am a part of. I created this site for teenagers all over. I wanted to give you a place where you could gain some knowledge, ask questions and see what your fellow teenagers can offer you. Teen-Babble is about sharing experiences, growing and becoming a better person. I am also part of my local Boys and Girls club where I hang out with teens about 3 times a day and help them with anything I can.

Boys and Girls Club

Western Michigan University