Teenage Problems/Handling Boring Girls

Question
So I'm dating a friend that I've known for 2 years now. Before we dated, it was easy to talk to her, but now she is completely boring. No doubt she is one of the prettiest girls I've ever dated and she has more to her than meets the eye, but it gets really annoying dealing with one to three word texts. I continuously come up with many openings for good conversations, but its like she doesn't catch it. How to I keep her talking, so I don't get bored so quickly?

Answer
She may be using  a phone that makes you usea the number key pad and therefore it takes longer than a phone that has a screen with the alphabet. Or she may just be being submissive wanting you to take the lead.  She may not be used to texting.  Yexting is a poor way to communicate anyway.  You do not get all the pauses, facial expressions and body language of a face to face exchange of communication.  

Teenage Problems

Jonathan