Teenage Problems/I hate myself

I feel like I'm a totally dumb girl. because, i show a lack of personality while dealing with the outside world. Like, I get panic attacks when i would want to ask somebody about the time, or tell them to shift when I'm practically crushed between passengers on a bus. And also when it comes to bargaining with vendors. Even people cackle at my mistakes and that makes me fake a laugh at myself, too. Later on, at night I beat myself up for all the stupid mistakes I make and I often feel like killing myself. Once, I told my big brother about one of my mistakes and he let the word out. Then he would agree that I really am a dumbo.
When I used to be younger, like 12, I faced plenty of criticisms from teachers at my dance class (because I used to suck at dancing and neither did I like it), most of them calling me "un-smart", "idiot" and "bad". I thought I had gotten over it. But today, at 18, I feel like those horrible days are back.
I have only four friends in my life, and I also don't feel like socializing much. But these dumb mistakes makes me want to shut the world outside and cry all day long. I can't talk to my parents about this because I know they're gonna make me feel worse and criticize me just like an outsider. I'm all alone and miserable.

Hi Sayoni, what a pretty name.  The world is filled with very critical people but it has always been that way.  You have to learn to love yourself, yes love yourself.  Thats not being conceited its recognizing that you have a right to be here and a right to have your own opinion about things. You need to enlarge your circle of friends as much as you can.  If you have no religious beliefs then cultivate some.  If you are not sure which beliefs to choose look into the chrsitian faith and learn all you can and ask others who are christians. In the teenage years we are always very self critical and we do not need more criticism from others.  Its a time when we are no longer a child and yet we are not yet an adult. Its like being crushed between two extremes. The carefree days of early childhood and the responsibilities of being an adult member of society. Do the things that make you feel good.  If you have no hobbies or sports or other activities then you need to start having some.  If you like art then paint, sculpt,make pottery, take an art class. Visit an art supply store. Take up sewing, knittingm chrochetting, needlepoint and take up a sport or two, join a gym and go to it regularly. Call your friends and plan a shopping date.  You need not buy anything, go just to learn about anything new. Go to a different place to eat that you have never been to before. Stay close to your friends and be a friend to them. You have to look outward not inward and you have to keep up your social contacts and not withdraw from people.  Fill your days and nights with activities, call or message your friends and plan some trips or outings with them. I hope this gives you a few ideas.  Take up the sport of tennis and if possible pay for some lessons froma pro to get started.  Take up a musical instrument and you can find many free lessons online. If possible take a sculpture or pottery class, why?  because when we work with out hands we find that our minds are fully occupied in the things we do with our hands.  Its true.  In sculpture or pottery or painting or watercolors or working with wood we have the abilty to change or do over what we have done or we can stop and take a break from it. It is something we can do and then see the fruits of our labor.  

Teenage Problems

I have dealt with many young people in a teaching environment as well as in teaching young people at tennis clinics. Since younger people have seen so little of the world their view of the world should not be shaped by the confines of what happens within their family unit. Its natural to be shy about developing relationships outside the home but young people need to know the other person is also probably just as shy as they are. If you havea problem then remember you are in good company. There are no new problems. Someone else has also had the same problem. If you need ideas on how to handle them or some choices to consider feel free to ask. I will answer questions about moral issues and how to handle such issues when they come up in your life. Continue reading about the issue of bullies which can be physical, emotional or sexual as well as bullies who use the internet to spread stories about you. You do not have to be teenager to ask a question here on how to handle this. If you are a pre-teen or tween you may also ask a question here.

I have taught children from 7th through 12th grade. It is all too common for young people to be shy or hesistate because they fear rejection from someone of the opposite sex. You do not have to be a teenager to ask a question here. If you are a pre-teen or "tween" as is commonly used now and are being "bullied" by someone and bullies can be other kids who hit you or as is becoming more common sexual bullying by name calling or spreading stories about you feel free to ask a question about what to do about it. There is also cyber bullying by people who may know you and there can be people who are pretending to be someone they are not who may insult you and try to destroy your self esteem. When you run into people who insult you its best to just block them and delete them or at the very least close down the messenger you are using. If anyone taunts you by calling you names or racial slurs or any slur that involves a persons sexual orientation you need to understand that the person doing that is trying to project their own questions about their own sexual orientation that they are questioning. This may sound complicated and it is. The people who are the most hateful in reality hate themselves and hate what they are desperately trying to convince themselves they are not (for example being gay or lesbian).