Teenage Problems/is it life or hormones?

Question
Hi. I'm andrea. im a 15 year old girl. i guess you can say i have a sweet life, but i feel like something is missing. i'm good at sports, i'm above average in school, i have friends and a family. but i cant help feeling like im missing something major in my life. maybe it's from the fact that my parents kinda neglected me as a child (i.e. i taught myself how to read), but my life is nothing comepared to how some people have it. im not really asking for how to make friends, or get noticed or find love or anything, but sometimes i find myself wishing i was a character on Degrassi. is it part of life to dream up a thrilling story for yourself, or am i just a loner? ive never really been in a relationship, and i might just be ugly. im just tired of feeling like i should pity myself, because i have nothing to feel sorry about. any advice?

Answer
without sounding "preachy" the m issing "oops" I did not type that word deliberately, it just came out like that.  Anyway the element that practically everyone is missing is a relationship with God.  We can have all the material possessions in the world and have all the friends and have the greatest job and even be famous but still not be happy.  Happiness does not come from things or fame or being spoke well of. we all look for peace in our lives.  we can find it as long as we are not put off by where it is found. I suggest you ask God and Jesus Christ to come into your life and ask him to lead you instead of trying to do it yourself.  Read all you can about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit. You will not be disappointed.  A life without Christ is like an automobile that does not have an engine.  When the automobile ends up in a valley it has no way to move again.  Thats how life without Christ is.  We need to trust and depend upon him to lead us.  If you are not now a church goer then you need to become one.  Belonging to a church is one thing and you need to feel comfortable going to the church or else you will not go to it. But church is only one part, establishing the close relationship with Christ is what really matters.

Teenage Problems

Jonathan