Teenage Problems/Masturbation

Question
Hi, i am 16 and I've been masturbating for about 2 to three years like 2 times a week now i think it's time for me to over come this habit and leave it so i want some guide from your side and there are some things which i experienced while masturbating which is that when ever i performed it the tension and the stress is released which actually made me do it again and again due i at one stage start watching porn and this stuff but now i am fed up so please please and again please guide me on this thanks.

Answer
Hi Ali,
I usually do not answer questions such as this. However, I will tell you that you should not be masturbating or watching porn.  You should be concentrating on getting good grades in school and what you want to do with your life in the future.

Respectfully,
Dr. Lee

Teenage Problems

Dr. Shirley M Lee