Teenage Problems/Masturbation and Health

QUESTION: I am 17.5 yrs old and i m masturbating daily from 3 months. Now, i m 5 ft.9inch tall...Will masturbation affect my height?

ANSWER: Masturbation is a healthy act and has very little side effects. All those myths that says it causes blindness hairy palms etc are all false. Your height has been set since you were still in the womb. You had everything predetermined at a very early age. Your height hair color etc was all preset before you were born. Masturbating will have no affect on your height whatsoever.

QUESTION: i m 18 yrs old and i m masturbating from 1 year...i got pimples on my face from 6 months....does masturbation cause pimples or effect my health and strength?

ANSWER: Well masturbation or simply getting aroused raises your body temperature and can cause you to sweat a lot so if you masturbate a lot then it could cause you to have a little more pimples then compared to someone who doesn't masturbate. However everyone is different, I know it's our answer to everything but its true, so your body may produce more body oils then say your friend or even your brother or sister or cousin etc. this means you could be having normal acne which has nothing to do with masturbation habits.

As for masturbation effecting your strength it can have an effect because semen has certain minerals that are used for muscle building and effect stamina so if you masturbate a lot and dot replenish those minerals ie your diet is not that great then yes masturbation could effect your strength.

QUESTION: i masturbate 5 times in a week but my diet is good....will it effect my strength??

It shouldn't I can not tell you masturbation will never have an effect on you for two reasons one there are not very many studies on masturbation itself and all the effects it has on your body and two I am not medically trained so I cant give you a full answer as I have not had the years of training it takes to give definite medical answers. The only thing I can tell you is if you feel weak after masturbating then ease off the masturbation for a bit till you find a good amount where you can masturbate often while not feeling weak after words.  

Teenage Problems

Since I am a teen just like you I have either gone through or helped people through mostly every type of teen issues. I can answer any kind of question dealing with puberty, sexuality, emotions, and issues with you parents. If I don't know the answer to a question you have I will research it until I have a good answer to your problem. I am not that great at answering religious or relational problems but I am willing to work with you until any question is solved. I am a teen just like you so I know what you are going through and I am always willing to work with you through these troubling times. I check my email daily and I am willing to spend as long as it takes to help you work through your problem and make you feel better. I love to help people out no matter the issue or time of day. I understand that you want an honest answer without being judged by someone just because you are going through some tough times. If you prefer to talk one on one more privately please feel free to ask me to do so and I will be happy to chat with you via email or some other form or private messaging. I know that some questions and concerns are a little more personal then you want to allow to be public.

I know exactly what it is like to go through high school. I am a Christian who wants to be a scientist so my views on religion are not one sided. I enjoy helping anyone in need and will try to the best of my abilities to make you feel better in any way I can. I have two loving parents but we have our issues. I have ADHD that has made me struggle to get to where I am today but it was worth it.

I am a member if my local chapters of Golden Key and Sigma Alpha Pi both of which are honor societies who select students in the top ten percent of their class to join.

I am attending college full time and will be focusing my studies towards becoming a chemist. I have extensive knowledge of teen life, since I am still a teen. I love to help people no matter what the situation is so please feel free to ask me anything. However I am best at answering questions dealing with life as a teen including sex, puberty and your body.

I have been on the deans list for my college for my entire time in college and am currently holding a very high GPA.

I would never share the names or information of any of my past or current questioners that I help. All questioners who want to remain private will remain private.