Teenage Problems/Girls

Question
I recently moved to a single-sex school from a co-ed school and two girls I like moved to the sister school of my school. I chat with one of them online and we are friends but someone told her that I like her and at the end of the day she told me to forget what happened. we still chat but I am not sure what to do. She is very pretty, kind, and is liked by a lot of boys. The other girl i do not chat with but we still know each other and we have talked a little and one day last year in drama we were asked to pick a partner of the opposite gender. She ran over to me without looking at anyone else. I have danced with them at the dance classes we take but there you just walk up and ask if they want to dance. Do they like me? Please help!!!

Answer
Hi uggo. That is a tough question to ask. The plain and simple answer, take the one you really like the most, and ask them out. There's no better way to find these things out than to be straight with them. You will see to, that women respect this in a guy. Instead of playing around waiting, being honest with them may help you in the long run.

Hope this helps.

Teenage Problems

Dalton Brannick