Teenage Problems/help?!

Question
Okay, for the past two years i've had a crush on this guy who i don't think even notices me. I was too nervous to talk to him in person so i did online. I went to a site ive heard him mention before and searched him name, a profile came up. I didn't think it was actually him because everyone else had weird names and his was a werid name so I figured someone just made it up.
So i messaged him explaining my situation and asking what i should do. He replied with "Kennedy?" I was so panicked that it was actually him that i stupidly denied it. we continued talking but he kept asking for my name. I didn't know what to do so i gave him my nickname instead. I guess he knew my nickname as he stopped responding. Finally i left one last message saying that if he wanted to talk he'd have to be the one to start it cause i was done trying. its been months later with no word from him.
Schools about to start in a couple days and in the past few nights all my dreams have been about apologizing and talking to him. In my dream, I find him alone and ask him if we can talk after school, and to please not tell anyone. And since this is a recurring dream I'm wondering if i should do as my dream says. Find him alone, ask him to talk after school, ask him to please not tell anyone, and then apologize when we talk later.'

What should i do?

follow up: what if i can't find him alone or can't talk to him?

Answer
Hi Kennedy. That is a tough situation. In my own opinion, I would let it rest. He obviously has if he has not talked to you in months. You gave him the opportunity to talk, and he just ignored you. In my eyes, it is not worth bringing up the subject to him and may just cause more tension. I say let bygones be bygones and let the past go.

Hope this helps you a little.

Teenage Problems

Dalton Brannick