Teenage Problems/My older brother is falling for my friend, help!

Question
My brother and I have been close for years. He is four years older than me and he really looks out for me and keeps me out of trouble. My brother is a bit of a hopeless romantic though and hasn't been on a proper relationship for a year and a half. He says he misses being in love and he told me he is interested in one of my close friends Sonia. Ever since he told me he likes Sonia they have been meeting up constantly and phoning/texting each other non stop. Sonia acts too old for her age but she's very attractive and she gets a lot of boy attention especially from guys much older. The other day my brother asked me how I would feel if he and Sonia got together but I didnt know how to answer. He said if I don't feel uncomfortable with them two being together he would go forward with it. But I miss seeing my brother happy but I'm afraid Sonia is too young for him. Please help?

Answer
Hi Daisy. This is going to be one of those situations where it will have to work itself out. If you do not want to tell him that you do not like the idea, then it will have to just work its path. It may work out in the long run, one never knows what exactly will happen with love. If it doesn't work out, then they will move on from each other.
Hope this helps put you at peace a little.

Teenage Problems

Dalton Brannick