Teenage Problems/brother problem

the problem is my distant relative(brother) whom i meet only during family weddings.i have met him only 3-4 times and during the latest wedding we exchanged our numbers .my cousin has proposed me to be his girlfriend .....i straight forwardly said no to him and since then i dont answer his messsages but everyday he messages me ..i tried to make him understand that it is not possible but it did't seem to work.i feel all this is my fault .i feel depresssed that a 9 month younger brother proposed me.please suggest me how to get out of this problem

Dear Sne,
Thank you for writing to me.

Your "brother" cannot harass you to be his girlfriend. How old are you? Ignore his messages and calls and next time he says anything like this tell him you will inform your parents about this. And if he goes far with his behavior, do let your parents know about it.

You and I both know the state of women in this country. Don't let this get to you. Be firm and be strong. You have the right to live by your own will. None of this is your fault and no one can force you to do anything against your will. Since he is younger to you, you don't need to be scared of anything. If he goes out of his line, make sure to involve your family members who will support you. Block him from any social networking sites and contacts. Such boys are pests who need to be avoided for your safety.

Hope my reply helps.

Teenage Problems

I can answer questions related to all the teenage problems ranging from adolescence, family problems, molestation, depression, anxiety, stress, loneliness, bipolar illness, peer pressure, jealousy, human psychology, inferiority complex to all other issues and problems that teens face during these 7 important years of life. I want to help all the teenagers of the world and make sure they do not lose themselves because of the problems they face in life. You can ask me as many as follow up questions you want. I will be your guide as long as you want me to be. You will receive clear and punctual responses from me.

I have had a very rough childhood and an even worse teenage life. Now turning 20 and being in college when I look back I feel good that I survived through it all and did not give up. Not all of us have a happy-go-lucky life. Not all of us are gifted with multiple talents or looks. But yet it is important that we donít lose ourselves. I do not have any degree in psychology. I will not judge you. I will understand you. But I believe itís not the degrees that matters. It is the experiences we have in our life that makes us what we are. I have counseled people before and now I am here to help people online. I am not perfect; I am working on myself too. But I promise I will be there to help from whatever experience I have had from my own teenage life.

currently pursuing MS software engineering in VIT,Vellore,India.