Teenage Problems/Does ejeculation cause hairloss,stunt height,acne in any possible way.Help me plz i am very depress & thinking about sucide!

QUESTION: Doc please help me.I am  very depress & thinking of suicide. i have some major queries which i have asked several doctors but they haven't told me with any detail.please help me.For humanity.God Bless u!
I started doing ejaculation from the age of 15male.One night i was in bed & started rubbing my penis and then at end got at ejaculation & orgasm.after that i got the habit of masturbation to the point of ejaculation!I did excessive masturbation from 15 yr to 17 yr and then i completely stopped it due to various problem masturbation brought in me
1: when i started masturbation on the next day i got my first pimple and so when i used to increase frequency my acne used to worsen.So need to know the relation between the two
2: When i started ejaculating after a month i started to have hair fall and at 17 i realized that it was due to over ejaculation and some doctor also told that over ejaculation increase D HT production causing hair fall in genetically prone person.I want to know how much is my mistake
3.As I started masturbation with ejaculation at age 15 it could have stunted or stop my height growth in any way or even one doc said over ejaculation increases testosterone level very high causing premature fusion of growth plates.So in any possible way could it have effected my height

ANSWER: Nothing these so called doctors is true. Masturbation does not cause hair loss or stunt your height or cause acne.  Acne is caused by puberty and most teens will have acne. Nothing will stunt your growth. The only thing masturbation does is relieve the sexual tension that all teenage males feel. Some teens masturbate daily, some twice a day and some a few times a week.  The only down side is that some teens feel guilty about it but thats a religious thought.  There are 3,500,000,000 males in the world and 99.9 per cent of them have masturbated.  Even married guys masturbate.  Your height is determined by your genes and the height of your parents is directly related to their height not from masturbation. If you start to masturbate make sure you finish the job.  Do not start and then stop since the body fully expects to have an orgasm and the release of semen.  You will never run out of semen.  So stop worrying about this universal thing that every teen male does.

QUESTION: Thanks Sir for your reply.I am now much relieve.However I have few more queries.Please help
1. as i have surf on the net & some doctor told me that if you do excessive masturbation it increases your testosterone level very high causing overload of Dht production which trigger hairloss leading to baldness!Have read on net and One Doc told me this.Could you explain me what the true relation or how our body really work
2. Ya as i did ejaculation with a frequency of 2 to 3 times a day for 2 years would have increase my testosterone level very high.As their is scientific study that after ejaculation men testosterone level increases.So now for 3 years i have not ejaculated but after 20 30 days i get a wet dream.which i know is normal.My question is that i have not ejaculated for several years will my testosterone be back to normal from the high level due to over ejaculation or will my testosterone level remained high for ever.Its bit silly but Please explain
3. As other problem is before my ejaculation habit my penis was straight but as i used to masturbate & ejaculate by rubbing my penis on pillow & mattress have curved my penis.When my penis is erect it is straight but when not erect the it is tilted or curved on the right side.This problem arise from over ejaculation. However i don't have any erection maintaining problem or do not feel any pain when ejaculating or urine
4.You said acne is due to puberty but sir one thing i dont understand as all doctors have said including that over ejaculation does not cause acne.
But i remember at age15 i had clean face but one night when i ejaculated next day got a pimple & whenever i over ejaculate i got more acne breakouts so when i decided i would not ejaculate & control my self,however i used to have the urge to masturbate but did not do and as controlled and the result was my acne started to disappear & face clean up within two weeks after stopping this habit intentionally.So their is a relation i think because i used to have the urge to masturbate but i did not do as thought it cause acne & so when stopped got acne,& when used to do acne breakouts due to masturbation.
Sir I have written in detail so you could answer me more clearly.Thank you again & God Bless YOu.Waiting For your reply!

Nothing is going to cause hair loss except the aging process.  Nature has given you a sexual drive for the same reason it has given all of the other creatures we share the planet with. Masturbation is not a cause of acne.  Every teenage male indulges in masturbation. It does not matter what country in the world its the same all over. Once a guy starts puberty the thoughts about sex are part of it. It would be most abnormal if a teenager did not engage in masturbation. You need to stop worrying about this. As far as acne goes about the only thing you can do is to keep your face clean and "never ever" squeeze a pimple since it will force the plugged debris in the pore to travel below the level of your face. There are small devices sold on amazon for the removal of blackheads.  A blackhead is not black because it is dirt. A blackhead turns black upon exposure to air. Never try to remove blackheads until you have washed with warm water and softened your skin.  

Teenage Problems

I have dealt with many young people in a teaching environment as well as in teaching young people at tennis clinics. Since younger people have seen so little of the world their view of the world should not be shaped by the confines of what happens within their family unit. Its natural to be shy about developing relationships outside the home but young people need to know the other person is also probably just as shy as they are. If you havea problem then remember you are in good company. There are no new problems. Someone else has also had the same problem. If you need ideas on how to handle them or some choices to consider feel free to ask. I will answer questions about moral issues and how to handle such issues when they come up in your life. Continue reading about the issue of bullies which can be physical, emotional or sexual as well as bullies who use the internet to spread stories about you. You do not have to be teenager to ask a question here on how to handle this. If you are a pre-teen or tween you may also ask a question here.

I have taught children from 7th through 12th grade. It is all too common for young people to be shy or hesistate because they fear rejection from someone of the opposite sex. You do not have to be a teenager to ask a question here. If you are a pre-teen or "tween" as is commonly used now and are being "bullied" by someone and bullies can be other kids who hit you or as is becoming more common sexual bullying by name calling or spreading stories about you feel free to ask a question about what to do about it. There is also cyber bullying by people who may know you and there can be people who are pretending to be someone they are not who may insult you and try to destroy your self esteem. When you run into people who insult you its best to just block them and delete them or at the very least close down the messenger you are using. If anyone taunts you by calling you names or racial slurs or any slur that involves a persons sexual orientation you need to understand that the person doing that is trying to project their own questions about their own sexual orientation that they are questioning. This may sound complicated and it is. The people who are the most hateful in reality hate themselves and hate what they are desperately trying to convince themselves they are not (for example being gay or lesbian).