Teenage Problems/masturbation

Iam 22 years of age....Iam masturbating from my 20...recently in some articles i found that masturbation stops one from getting this true...kindly give me  advice on this...i would also like to know how  many times   a man should masturbate...

Hello Rahul,

Masturbation will not stop you from growing.  It will not do any harm to the body in any way. This is something that ALL males do from an early age.  Some from as young as a young child,  Since this is a universal practice, does it mean there is something wrong about this or that it is a sin? If you were to ask a male friend if he masturbates he is likely to say no. This is a personal thing and people are not willing to talk about it. How often should a man masturbate? If it interferes with your social life then you are doing it too much. Many males do so once a day, some more than once a day.  Some males will masturbate a few times a week.  Even married guys masturbate. You may want to look on the web site WEBMD and look for articles on this subject.  Historically parents and authority figures have tried to "plant" the idea that masturbation is abnormal.  If it is abnormal then we have about 3,500,000,000 abnormal males on the earth. The only  caution is that when you masturbate make sure you finish the job.  Do not hold back as your body expects to have a release of semen.  To be safe and healthy one should not have any sexual partners.  In short wait until one is married and then both partners must be committed completely to each other.  This is the only way to avoid getting any sexually transmitted diseases and some of them are deadly.  There are people who stay unmarried due to religious beliefs but even they sometimes will masturbate. No amount of willpower or exercise can relieve the sexual tension that a person feels. All of the worlds religions however see this as a sin.  And all world religions have a means by which they may be forgiven by God.

Teenage Problems

I have dealt with many young people in a teaching environment as well as in teaching young people at tennis clinics. Since younger people have seen so little of the world their view of the world should not be shaped by the confines of what happens within their family unit. Its natural to be shy about developing relationships outside the home but young people need to know the other person is also probably just as shy as they are. If you havea problem then remember you are in good company. There are no new problems. Someone else has also had the same problem. If you need ideas on how to handle them or some choices to consider feel free to ask. I will answer questions about moral issues and how to handle such issues when they come up in your life. Continue reading about the issue of bullies which can be physical, emotional or sexual as well as bullies who use the internet to spread stories about you. You do not have to be teenager to ask a question here on how to handle this. If you are a pre-teen or tween you may also ask a question here.

I have taught children from 7th through 12th grade. It is all too common for young people to be shy or hesistate because they fear rejection from someone of the opposite sex. You do not have to be a teenager to ask a question here. If you are a pre-teen or "tween" as is commonly used now and are being "bullied" by someone and bullies can be other kids who hit you or as is becoming more common sexual bullying by name calling or spreading stories about you feel free to ask a question about what to do about it. There is also cyber bullying by people who may know you and there can be people who are pretending to be someone they are not who may insult you and try to destroy your self esteem. When you run into people who insult you its best to just block them and delete them or at the very least close down the messenger you are using. If anyone taunts you by calling you names or racial slurs or any slur that involves a persons sexual orientation you need to understand that the person doing that is trying to project their own questions about their own sexual orientation that they are questioning. This may sound complicated and it is. The people who are the most hateful in reality hate themselves and hate what they are desperately trying to convince themselves they are not (for example being gay or lesbian).